Tell me your favorite thing about NCT Taeil!

• [taeil voice] IT'S TAEIL TIMEEEE [/taeil voice]

Let's all take a minute of our day to appreciate NCT 127's main vocalist Moon Taeil and why he deserves to be talked about and praised. :joy: :)

So I welcome you guys to share your favorite thing about Taeil. I think he deserves a bit more love. <3

I'll start:

I love how relaxed he is and how comfortable he makes the other people around him. Watching NCT members' interactions makes a lot of people forget he's the oldest member. It's clear to me he brings a sense of comfort to the other guys just by being present, because he's just that "cool" and fun to be around. All the members love him and feel at ease with him, alone or with other people. Also, he doesn't hide how he truly feels and doesn't pretend to be someone he's not. There's something very genuine about him that makes him extremely likeable to me.

Finally, I just can't not mention his fantastic vocal skills. He's one of my favorite kpop vocalists and gives NCT songs that special flavor they'd be lacking if he weren't a member.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also find him extremely handsome though a lot of times, the styling that is given to him doesn't do him justice. One of the very few times where his visuals were done justice were during the brief Chain era, or Superhuman.

NCT127 #Chain #Taeil | Nct, Nct taeil, Nct 127

1aeyong - taeil, chain

Taeil NCT 127 - #Superhuman #태일 #taeil gif | ©️taeilcity | Nct, Nct 127,  Nct taeil

Much love to him. <3

NctzenTaglist

• dat booty 2x

External Content twitter.com

no, but for real. Everyone should love Taeil. He's so sweet and chill. Like I would taken all of them out the first time they did the butterfly pose. I just love his relationship with nct. They all adore him and his vocal abilities so much. It's so sweet.

I really do think he is one of the top vocalists in SM. He just makes it all look so effortless.

Taeil, we are always thankful and we love you. :finger-heart:

• i love taeil :pleading:

i think my favorite part about him is definitely his voice, truly amazing. but i think personality wise he's pretty underrated. he's very charming though, its so cute to me how he gets flustered by the others so easily sometimes but they all also respect him so much <3

• His voice is flawless.

And so is his face, although the SM stylists do him such a disservice.

Taeil - NCT U Photo (41795536) - Fanpop

타르트 on Twitter | Nct taeil, Nct 127, Nct

NCT 127 TAEIL [ FAVORITE Official Postcard ] 3rd Repackage CLASSIC / NEW  /+GFT | eBay

(He's small and has a rounded face..you gotta get his hair out of his face to show it off because it overwhelms his features and they usually make him look quite frumpy that way. Free the forehead and then just add a hint of a cat eye on his liner and it's chef's kiss.)

But what I like most is his low-key humor. He's unafraid to go for it or make fun of himself and will just run with a joke in such a satisfying way.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Just two and a half minutes of vocal glory

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content twitter.com

:emotionalpepe::emotionalpepe::emotionalpepe::emotionalpepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!