NB - More leaked photos of V and Jennie on a date on Jeju Island

• 2022091701001107300065761_20220916105804128.jpg

Article: New Jennie and V's pictures from Jeju Island

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+283] Ah, whether these are leaked or photoshopped, just knock it off already~~~

2. [+200] If these are real and not photoshopped, their dates are so cute ㅋㅋ quite simple too 🙌

3. [+77] These look like proud lovestagram pictures 🤭🤭🤭 it makes me happy to see. Let's build up their strength with our support 🔥🔥🔥

4. [+43] They had such a peaceful date in Jeju, seeing the animals and Buddha statue 😂😂 They're both adorable

5. [+35] That glove on Taehyung's hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like a Thanos glove 😅

6. [+71] Conflicted emotions... so upset that their pictures are being leaked but they also look so lovely together...😢

7. [+5] They look good together, just leave them alone

8. [+1] S..stop... ㅠㅠ I don't want to see anymore ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+5] So cuuuuuute ㅜㅜ

10. [+3] They're so cute, I hope they have a happy relationship

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+90] Leave them be. They're at such a happy time in their lives to be able to date like this. Just leave them out of the media

2. [+79] Let these handsome and beautiful people be in love

3. [+42] Whether they're dating or not, just leave them alone

4. [+41] So pretty, leave them be 😍😍😍

5. [+24] Leave them alone 😢

6. [+14] This must be so hard on them ㅠㅠ let's leave them alone

7. [+6] Why are people being like this. They're two adults choosing to be in love, it's so sad.

8. [+2] Ah, they look so good together. They look like any couple in their twenties.

-

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+204] I feel like these two want to go public but their companies are stopping them ㅋ

- [+8] Or maybe on the flip side, their companies realize that they're both adults and are letting them handle it on their own

- [+22] They do not want to go public. These are leaked pictures from a hacked cellphone. It's not like they posted these on their public Instagrams.

2. [+65] They look so good together. This relationship feels comfortable.. ㅎㅎㅎ and they're so handsome and beautiful

3. [+53] I just feel so bad for these two;; because of their fans, they can't just come out and confirm it, and they aren't able to take action against the hacker either;;;

4. [+38] I wish them a happy love 💜 and happiness for our Taehyung. As for the hacker, you need to be slapped.

5. [+36] As long as they're both happy, that's all I care about ㅠㅠ

6. [+58] They're so good to see because they seem to be in such a happy relationship ㅎㅎ

7. [+31] Just leave them alone ㅠㅠ someone report this hacker already

8. [+17] We all know what's going on now so there's no need to upload any further pictures. Just let them date comfortably.

9. [+25] Hurry and put the hacker in jail already. As for V and Jennie, they're going on such cute dates together ㅋㅋ like any couple you'd see their age. It makes me want to support them more ㅋㅋ

10. [+6] So where'd all the people who claimed their pictures were photoshopped run off to? Their fans were like "I'm a fan so I can just tell" and were bringing 'In the Soop' to prove it, and American fans were adamant that it was fake ㅋ Just admit that they're dating and give them your support ㅎ look how pretty these two are together ㅎ

11. [+16] I don't think the fans who kept saying these are photoshopped can say anything anymore ㅋ They're always saying sh*t like like "American fans have already proven that it's photoshopped" ㅋㅋ

12. [+12] Is the hacker a good will hacker.. because all they have proven is that these two are in a healthy and happy relationship...? ㅋㅋㅋ

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• 9. [+25] Hurry and put the hacker in jail already. As for V and Jennie, they're going on such cute dates together ㅋㅋ like any couple you'd see their age. It makes me want to support them more ㅋㅋ

:pepe-pray:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Why are KNetz more supportive of this than international fans?

Indeed, this situation surprises me as well, but there could be several reasons for this. Firstly, both Tae and Jennie are very popular, rich, beautiful and handsome people. Knetizens think they are on each other's level. Secondly, it seems like they're both considered to be at the age at which they can have a relationship. Lastly, I think they may have garnered sympathy points from netizens because they were the victims of a crime.

• Indeed, this situation surprises me as well, but there could be several reasons for this. Firstly, both Tae and Jennie are very popular, rich, beautiful and handsome people. Knetizens think they are on each other's level. Secondly, it seems like they're both considered to be at the age at which they can have a relationship. Lastly, I think they may have garnered sympathy points from netizens because they were the victims of a crime.

A highly intelligent answer. I agree with you, thanks for sharing your insights. It's just funny to me when international fans rag on Knetizens when they're also guilty of the same things depending on the situation and the people involved.

• byakuyav

Changed the title of the thread from “NB - black pink More leaked photos of V and Jennie on a date on Jeju Island” to “NB - More leaked photos of V and Jennie on a date on Jeju Island”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!