I'm really excited for &TEAM's debut, I love K

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First of all, almost all of my faves debuted and everyone who is in the debut team, I wanted them through so that's amazing! I'm still sad for a few people who didn't get to debut. I was so crushed for Junwon. Riddled with injuries, got sick in the middle of the competition, had to sit out some challenges - and he's so talented and hardworking.

I wanted this for Fuma so much because he thought this would be his last shot and I'm so glad he debuted.

But K's my dude.

313fd040af00a6f2fe06f631db111daedc20e0fd.gif

1f6cc8099fc9adf96d9dc1628b2c6449cbb4d2c2.gif

His silky pjs moment in the show was so :finger-heart: elegant king :finger-heart::finger-heart:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Who doesn't love K

External Content youtu.be

• Who doesn't love K

External Content youtu.be

It's crazy how much he ate and carried this, they had a rough week and he made it up in the performance basically doing the work for 3 people

mKl7Ghm.png

• It's crazy how much he ate and carried this, they had a rough week and he made it up in the performance basically doing the work for 3 people

And then got criticized for not holding back enough and outshining his teammates :annoyedk:

He 100% saved that performance and not sure what else the judges were expecting him to do. They were short one member and Minhyung didn't fit the concept at all (not sure why they put him in the team with a mature, sexy song to begin with).

• And then got criticized for not holding back enough and outshining his teammates :annoyedk:

He 100% saved that performance and not sure what else the judges were expecting him to do. They were short one member and Minhyung didn't fit the concept at all (not sure why they put him in the team with a mature, sexy song to begin with).

The criticism sometimes didn't make sense whatsoever to me. You could tell it really hit him hard. EJ too, he lost his groove completely. Luckily K is nothing but a hustler.

Minhyung was 14 when that was recorded and I'm with you on that - he was in the wrong team. He's a child.

mKl7Ghm.png

• The criticism sometimes didn't make sense whatsoever to me. You could tell it really hit him hard. EJ too, he lost his groove completely. Luckily K is nothing but a hustler.

Minhyung was 14 when that was recorded and I'm with you on that - he was in the wrong team. He's a child.

I'd have been taken aback to. Lucky K really is that passionate and also just plain good at pretty much everything. He'll be an amazing idol

Yep he was doomed to fail from the start. He didn't have a chance to pull off the concept and watching someone so young perform a song like that was honestly uncomfortable. It was a terrible and unfair decision all around.

• I'd have been taken aback to. Lucky K really is that passionate and also just plain good at pretty much everything. He'll be an amazing idol

Yep he was doomed to fail from the start. He didn't have a chance to pull off the concept and watching someone so young perform a song like that was honestly uncomfortable. It was a terrible and unfair decision all around.

I had a feeling none of the Korean trainees would make it. Minhyung and Yejun were babies, literally 14. I think Junwon had a shot at one point until he got ill, and then injured. I felt heartbroken for him

Yeah K is a headstrong all-rounder. He didn't get swayed, even if he took it hard. He took that as just him needing to work harder. He has a strong mindset.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I had a feeling none of the Korean trainees would make it. Minhyung and Yejun were babies, literally 14. I think Junwon had a shot at one point until he got ill, and then injured. I felt heartbroken for him

Yeah K is a headstrong all-rounder. He didn't get swayed, even if he took it hard. He took that as just him needing to work harder. He has a strong mindset.

Same. Don't think they wanted too many non-japanese in the group and with EJ and Nicholas there weren't room for many more. Junwon might have had a shot if he hadn't been so unlucky

• Same. Don't think they wanted too many non-japanese in the group and with EJ and Nicholas there weren't room for many more. Junwon might have had a shot if he hadn't been so unlucky

And Maki is half-German and is fluent in English so they have him as well. Junwon was really unlucky.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'm always here for K appreciation. After everything he's been through, I love that it's finally his time to shine, although I'm still kinda pissed that people fell for the intentional character assassination executed by MNET on I-land. He got so much hate and now folks are finally realizing that they were misled. It only took two years.

I need to figure out a cooler K sig. I half assed this one (clearly).

• I'm always here for K appreciation. After everything he's been through, I love that it's finally his time to shine, although I'm still kinda pissed that people fell for the intentional character assassination executed by MNET on I-land. He got so much hate and now folks are finally realizing that they were misled. It only took two years.

I need to figure out a cooler K sig. I half assed this one (clearly).

I think the reason why they evil edited him was because they realized he was too good not to be debuted but he didn't fit in with the debut group's vibe that they had in mind so they basically made this new group for him

#&audition from epipens

#&audition from epipens

#&audition from epipens

#&audition from epipens

#&audition from epipens

mKl7Ghm.png

• Thank you for the gifs! 😍

I think you're right. I think that's also why Hanbin got the boot. He would've made it in but he didn't fit the image they wanted. I'm glad K is in &TEAM and he's clearly found his tribe (or the company hand-selected a tribe to fit him, to be accurate). He said in his Smash. interview that he's relieved that he can be himself around the 15 trainees and they accept and support him. I've been wondering what prompted that specific concern and if it's I-land related.

Even though En- wouldn't have been a great fit in hindsight, it still feels cruel that the producers set up an expectation over several episodes that if needed, they would choose him to debut. And then they didn't. That's the one part of all this that I can't seem to let go of because it just strikes me as so mean.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!