Burning Man - Desert Festival

• Not sure where to put this(what forum).

Burning Man is held in the middle of the Desert in Nevada, US. End of the Summer phenomena.

One Video posted here by a first timer.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oddly our Mom wants us all to go. But its too weird for us. XD

• I think first to go would be (kim jong) un to test the water..

hypothetical ofc

archive.today/K3HSp

nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/burning-man-shows-how-riotous-festival-can-be-accessible

@@@ab9af34d-d1ce-4e83-96bb-e668c804fb97@@@ Man shows how a riotous festival can be accessible ; 2022.08.31

Here’s how the annual event transforms a harsh Nevada desert

into a city of art for revelers of all abilities ... (10 Photos , Scroll Down)

Additional 'BM' Candidates --> MILES GUO = BANNON's Super Yacht Snot
    Equal Opportunity 'BW' Candidate --> KIM YO JONG

('Bomb Girl' = Exploded 'Building of Peace' = Sister of KIM JONG UN , N.Korea)

Honestly , why not a 'BURNING WOMAN' Festival ???

Why should MEN *only* have all the 'Burning' Fun ??? ... :p

youtube.com/search=fire+arthur+brown

You're Going to burn , Burn , BURN !!! ... :woow: ... (Song) Arthur Brown ; Year 1968

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• My guess a thorough clean up its part of permission to use the Land.

Did hear in an attempt to leave a 747 Fuselage hidden in the Desert.

S4PRPFS5GRBTNE4QCEWXYJIEAU.jpg

• One of my friends brother was there with a group of friends. According to him, it’s not the type of festival you would expect, everything needs to be build by the festival goers. You meet strangers and form a little community and take care of each other. This is part of the experience and the party is another experience. He said he felt really free and almost as if he has landed on a different planet were civilization had to rebuild itself.

Definitely not for people that want an all inclusive kinda party experience.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!