in honor of RM's birthday I shall post this clip of him struggling to eat cup ramen

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Normally when you say it's hot the first time you do not touch it again

or you get a cloth or something

But that man was determined to have his fingers burnt

and I will not question it ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• He's so funny

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• before I clicked on it, it said the following media includes potentially sensitive content lol.

• It was twitter link though..... :eyes:

yup, despite school starting my mom hasn't taken away my normal functiong computer, so I can have a normal experience on akp afterschool on weekdays and weekends but I still need to keep my grades up and it's going to be lot harder since it's high school and I decided to take the hardest classes I can lol but I have until December(it's by semester nowadays).

Anyway, twt links are still blocked on my high school chromebook, but the good thing is a lot of music videos that used to be blocked on my middle school chromebook are unblocked!!!! I don't have to listen to money through an atrocious lyric video anymore, the official performance video is unblocked!

And I am using my school Chromebook rn because I need to finish my homework.

• yup, despite school starting my mom hasn't taken away my normal functiong computer, so I can have a normal experience on akp afterschool on weekdays and weekends but I still need to keep my grades up and it's going to be lot harder since it's high school and I decided to take the hardest classes I can lol but I have until December(it's by semester nowadays).

Anyway, twt links are still blocked on my high school chromebook, but the good thing is a lot of music videos that used to be blocked on my middle school chromebook are unblocked!!!! I don't have to listen to money through an atrocious lyric video anymore, the official performance video is unblocked!

And I am using my school Chromebook rn because I need to finish my homework.

It's part of this compilation:

• This is also a hilarious one! Don't let RM in the kitchen!!!

• To be fair to Namjoon, he's a genius outside of the kitchen and I feel I need to post this!

• fortuna

Changed the title of the thread from “in order of RM's birthday I shall post this clip of him struggling to eat cup ramen” to “in honor of RM's birthday I shall post this clip of him struggling to eat cup ramen”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!