Girl Crush is allowing 2005 liner Hayun to perform with them without safety shorts and doing sexy concepts

• This is all so disturbing

Her fancams gets 150k views in 3 days and people comment disgusting sexual things about her

ORM1zdp.jpg

The content she herself posts to her Instagram is disturbing

VY5qgeD.jpg

She has fansites who are also disgusting and post photos of her from inappropriate angles

6jKtzj1.jpg

It's clear that those trash adult women had no sincerity behind their words when they said she was just a 'practice' member

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember, this group is self-managed

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited 2 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• wtf fffff

she is still with them?

how is there no legal protection for her?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is disgusting but please remove the video.

I didn't think of it like promoting the video but calling out (like maybe we all go and report it) hence why I linked it but as soon as somebody told me that it could be a promotion to it I've removed it

mKl7Ghm.png

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Oh you removed it, I feel so sorry for just reporting your post!

Thank you for understanding though : /

I definitely didn't mean to promote it hence why I removed it.

wtf fffff

she is still with them?

how is there no legal protection for her?

Her parents are allegedly completely okay with this, there's literally nobody looking out for her best interest in her near vicinity :(

mKl7Ghm.png

• Oh ffs..im so worried for this girl..

A few months back everyone was talking about this and I hoped the group would be forced to drop the idea of debuting her but they're allowing her to perform with them wearing the same outfits and doing the same choreos as them, which is fine for adult women, but for a minor it's highly inappropriate and just wrong. The way her fancams especially blow up is sickening to me. I went to check out if there was any progress in the situation (CPS where are you) and found out that it got worse actually).

mKl7Ghm.png

• A few months back everyone was talking about this and I hoped the group would be forced to drop the idea of debuting her but they're allowing her to perform with them wearing the same outfits and doing the same choreos as them, which is fine for adult women, but for a minor it's highly inappropriate and just wrong. The way her fancams especially blow up is sickening to me. I went to check out if there was any progress in the situation (CPS where are you) and found out that it got worse actually).

Yeah i remember the thread u had made abt her..its just so..im so disturbed..it seems she's been exploited since she was so young..my heart hurts for her

• Yeah i remember the thread u had made abt her..its just so..im so disturbed..it seems she's been exploited since she was so young..my heart hurts for her

Maybe because she's so much younger than me, idk, but I keep thinking about this situation and have a strong urge to protect her and give a strong shake to every single adult around her and just idk, I wish she had somebody in her corner to remove her from this horrible exploitative situation. IDK why nobody in SK is reacting. This barely made a fuss the first time. They group is so nugu that only their pervert fans are paying attention to them (I say pervert because to continue supporting them after they let her into the group this year you have to be some kind of deviant, idk, it's not right).

mKl7Ghm.png

• Maybe because she's so much younger than me, idk, but I keep thinking about this situation and have a strong urge to protect her and give a strong shake to every single adult around her and just idk, I wish she had somebody in her corner to remove her from this horrible exploitative situation. IDK why nobody in SK is reacting. This barely made a fuss the first time. They group is so nugu that only their pervert fans are paying attention to them (I say pervert because to continue supporting them after they let her into the group this year you have to be some kind of deviant, idk, it's not right).

No i absolutely agree and i feel the same way as u. I really wish there was someone for her there to protect her..

• Where are her parents? They are fine with their daughter being exploited?

She's been collabing with them since she was 14. We have to assume her parents are fine with this.

She almost debuted with another group in 2020 but they disbanded predebut.

rCSLjOe.jpg

The other members were adults yet she had the highest slit of them all. She was 14-15 here. Some of the other members were 26-27. Like, she's been sexualized for so long already. It's really disturbing.

She almost debuted in a group after this one but something happened and that company dropped her. From what I've read, she started streaming after leaving the second company and did highly inappropriate content for her age. Something's not right there. Not with her, but everyone else around her. Somebody conditioned that child to think all of that is normal.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Worst thing about it is they got so much fucking backlash before she was ever even added in but they still pushed through

It makes me so mad. And I'm even madder that this didn't really make an impact in South Korea, where the highly inappropriate situation with Hayun is happening to begin with. Insight wrote an article about it iirc, and I respect them for calling out the situation, and there was one pann or theqoo post about it and it ended there.

mKl7Ghm.png

• How are there no child protection services involved, what the hell. This is disgusting

I genuinely have no idea how this didn't blow up in South Korea as a big issue. Iirc her parents let her quit school to focus on this. I can't find the source anymore but one of her parents (I think her dad) wanted her to finish high school but her other parent (I think her mom but don't quote me on this one because I'm not sure) allowed her to drop out.

Found where I read that!

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!