seo shin ae is a lots smarter than i thought

• I think just "my fave is an innocent angel" who aren't understanding her statements and posts all along. She was involved in this whole mess, probably bullied as some said, but as she doesn't have proofs neither wants to be involved in a lawsuit bc of this "not call out anyone publicly without proofs" law and spent money on lawyers she is just being incredible indirect, but precise as she is uploading with little difference in time with Cube statements.

Tbh she is truly smart as in the end she got what she wanted (people believing in her), so yes people, it's not a difficult text if you take off your blind bias of believing Soojin is innocent, but somehow is on hiatus.... Soojin may be innocent in some accusations, but with this actress .. I don't know. The actress is being really consistent with her posts and we could understand what she was implying.

• She posted this vague shit right after cube's statement and she knows how knetz are trying to connect her with soojin, she clearly knows what the fuck is going on so no need to act dumb

For how damn obsessed you are with Soojin, best bet you should be kissing Seo Shin-ae’s feet right now because if she did expose her, then your fave would’ve SERIOUSLY been done for. Be thankful and humble yourself sweetheart.

If you don’t value what you have, you’re sure to lose it- Dear Abbey.

Don’t push SSA to ACTUALLY expose Soojin, so you can actually lose your idol.

• For how damn obsessed you are with Soojin, best bet you should be kissing Seo Shin-ae’s feet right now because if she did expose her, then your fave would’ve SERIOUSLY been done for. Be thankful and humble yourself sweetheart.

If you don’t value what you have, you’re sure to lose it- Dear Abbey.

Don’t push SSA to ACTUALLY expose Soojin, so you can actually lose your idol.

I ain't afraid of truth, if soojin really did something then that actress should clearly say what it was. Until then that actress is nothing more than a pathetic attention seeker for me.

Only liars need to hide behind the cover of vagueness

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!