Kpop usually doesn't make me cry, but this song had me bawling my eyes out

• I usually don't cry not even at sad movies and especially not Kpop. This song though is such a masterpiece.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way the video was filmed was so perfectly done, might be my favorite Kpop music video ever. Anybody who is an adult can relate to the concept of getting warn down by life and that desire to go back to your childhood, a time of innocence. Sometimes we even feel guilty not being "mature" enough. This video says, it's okay to act childish, in fact the world would be a happier place if we did. On top of that, the song is amazing, the piano is beautiful, the violin is beautiful, the vocals are great, the melody of the chorus is so triumphant, and the lyrics are just as powerful. Lucy really outdid themselves this time. This is more than just Kpop this is art.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!