Bts Maknae line popularity ranking

• hmm, I wouldn’t really say Twitter though even though Tae is a close second there. JK barely tweets but he’s often the holder of BTS’ most viral tweets, especially with his Duh and Never Not covers, one of which breached the 3M threshold first.

I think Taehyung has more posts with higher likes/engagements on average. Not just on their official account but when brands like samsung/fila posts, his pics gets the most likes, only sometimes other members gets more than him, even then he is always the second most liked. Whenever bangtantv post individual fancams,he always gets the most views and likes. His recent fancam has as much likes as hobi has views. With him dominating china, japan and most of sea, while placing his song the highest on hot 100, I feel he is undoubtedly number 1.

• I think Taehyung has more posts with higher likes/engagements on average. Not just on their official account but when brands like samsung/fila posts, his pics gets the most likes, only sometimes other members gets more than him, even then he is always the second most liked. Whenever bangtantv post individual fancams,he always gets the most views and likes. His recent fancam has as much likes as hobi has views. With him dominating china, japan and most of sea, while placing his song the highest on hot 100, I feel he is undoubtedly number 1.

I mean, I agree with Instagram and all (OP did say that Tae takes Asia outside of Korea and JK definitely takes the West) but JK barely ever posts on Twitter for us to even gauge that much but his engagements are just as consistent as Taehyung’s there whenever he comes online, especially on bts_twt.

He was basically the face of Kpop during the BLM protests and his tweets easily surpass 2M Likes regularly on top of consistently being the most commented on and most viral of all BTS tweets. Never Not is one of the most retweeted posts of 2020 right behind the late Chadwick Boseman’s passing.

• Out of all solo stans, Tae seems to be the most active and has the most obsessed fans. (Not all)

But numerically, I'd say Jungkook.

Jimin is third overall.

This is based on ehat I experienced in twt, yt, and fb

• Taehyung has the most fancam views, most liked posts on instagram and twitter, neck to neck with Jungkook on google search trends.

Jungkook is the most searched on tiktok,google and youtube with taehyung really close to him on google trends.

Overall, I would say Taehyung is the most popular based on my observations on various social media where engagements for Taehyung is consistently higher. Jungkook is a close second. Jimin is at 3rd place,Suga 4th, Jin 5th, Jhope 6th and RM at 7th place.

💀💀

• every list that doesn't have jimin at #1 place in south korea is inaccurate and irrelevant. how is it even possible to put him anywhere but there, that is the question

globally - jk>tae>jimin and that's not up for discussion. 4th is suga and the rest is debatable

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!