Lisa is not appreciated enough as a rapper!

• Just this. The title lol i know she has a lot of fans and obviously a lot of people love her so no one come here to tell me BP are getting enough appreciation and there's no need for this. I feel like her rap is actually undermined a lot despite the fact that she's shown a lot of diversity in her flow and she has really good delivery! Not to mention she was always praised for her good diction despite korean being her 2nd language and english her 3rd!

These are the songs with my favorite Lisa raps :oops:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And my absolute fave rap verse from her! also one of the best bp songs

• I agree and i blame everyone for this. The way since debut BP were always doubted, "wait they need to sing live for us to see if they are talented" etc etc, but Lisa raps are amazing and since day1 she never lacked!! She just got better and better and she delivers in every BP song! She is amazing!

LTHM and COY raps are like "woooooooooow"!!

• Bro, shut the fuck up. Who the fuck are you to deem what is necessary or not. I ain't here to please you, cause I spit the truth. If you don't like it, you can fuck right off.

"I'm here to spit the truth" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omg, i laughed here kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you aren't Messiah, dumb b. Just a BP anti. Sit down on your shit and shut up!

• Is she not praised in every mv?

Is she not the biggest soloist in the group?

Has she not the biggest solo fandom growth of BP?

I don't see how she is underappreciated, unless you're saying she is compared to other rappers..

o no one come here to tell me BP are getting enough appreciation and there's no need for this.

Lol that was 3 weeks ago, i'm happy you're still hung up on my genuine question, despite people in the thread and others straight up being negative at BP, but ya you keep holding on to that, i'm sure it will get better over time

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• for that to happen, she needs to write her own raps

Who's to say they will be better than the shit she's spitting now? She needs to concentrate on those fashion embassies, she'll get more run that way. Cause this music shit's aint it.

• one of my blinks friends told me that she acc wrote her say so rap with danny chung which was honestly pretty good imo and its kinda sad how popular the misinformation that she's never written a rap before is. honestly id rather hear her write for blackpink songs from now on rather than becky boom or whatever her name is

"becky boom" lol.. Sounds about right. hahha

• The fact that a positive thread where blinks got tagged is full of bs already tells you how BP must be stealing antis pets and idk what more, bc omg, imagine being this shit over a normal thread. Fuck.

Ha, the overreaction. Like a fucking tsunami of shit washing over a run-down resort.

Just because you're screaming doesn't mean the truth will go away. You're such a lame ass.

• Boo fucking hoo. U go to an appreciation thread and ask if theres a need for it, thats embarassing. And you STILL came into this one to just talk your shit. Get outta here and go make appreciation threads for your faves, who is stopping you exactly?

• Boo fucking hoo. U go to an appreciation thread and ask if theres a need for it, thats embarassing. And you STILL came into this one to just talk your shit. Get outta here and go make appreciation threads for your faves, who is stopping you exactly?

you boo hoo'in me? when you won't let go? grow up, deal with the troll who are attacking your precious group and the the casual fans who ask none offensive questions

• Yeah, cuz Lisa literally just won a whole ass award for Lalisa and you out here crying as if no one likes her. Like she's some underground unknown artist.

Other than Jenni, Soyeon who else even is there from female rappers that can tare a roof down? (Dami is also is a great rapper and is actually underappreciated)

I'm not ok with you using that word, but go off OldJeans.

About you crying over this thread though:

FbUSD8lakAAF1cD.jpg

• Who's to say they will be better than the shit she's spitting now? She needs to concentrate on those fashion embassies, she'll get more run that way. Cause this music shit's aint it.

it should be better than whatever teddy and danny chung is giving lisa with their black hats on. Anyway, it's much more interesting to listen what lisa has to say in a song. Rappers in kpop have that advantage of getting more writing credits because rap is basically added to a kpop song like a different piece. There's more freedom for a rapper to take adavantage of that in kpop. But lisa's busy so idc.

• but yes i agree she's amazing

[/media]

[media]

• A casual fan? who goes to every thread that shades and bashes BP to "watch the show"? 💀

Pls stop bullshitting me. No one goes to appreciation threads to ask what the need for them is.

I see you're unable to let anything go, like a true child you will hold on to your trauma won't you? in a years time your still going to remain salty over a simple question, so upset and hung up over a question i asked weeks ago instead of the 3 i asked in this very thread.

• why is everyone so angry? if someone wants to hype up their faves let them.. some of the posts here are unnecessary :pepeshock: especially when OP already acknowledged she has a lot of fans, shes not pretending that Lisa is some nugu idol lol..

This isn't an appreciation thread, this is a thread whining that no one likes your bias. (which is not true at all)

Just this. The title lol i know she has a lot of fans and obviously a lot of people love her so no one come here to tell me BP are getting enough appreciation and there's no need for this

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I see you're unable to let anything go, like a true child you will hold on to your trauma won't you? in a years time your still going to remain salty over a simple question, so upset and hung up over a question i asked weeks ago instead of the 3 i asked in this very thread.

You're the one who is still commenting and insulting me so :/ I dont get a memory wipe after evey day ends, so yeah i do remember the stuff u say lol i'm not upset, it was a ridiculous comment and unnecessary af and as u can see u are not the only one who holds this opinion thats why i didnt want anyone coming here saying the same shit.

On the other hand, you do sound VERY upset to be getting so personal and bringing up stuff like trauma.

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!