• ? i'm just saying

i'm giving my opinion while OP and the other user were being petty to each other's fandoms

And what are u saying?? You are literally trolling and agreeing with the fact that armys are bullies even if u are saying blinks are also like that it doesn't make it any better you are generalizing a huge a group of people without any context and joining these trolls who love to trash talk bts . It is a good thing they are doing this and you are making it seem it's for only their faces and not for help and it's NOT OK! :pepefacepalm::pepe-just-smile::pepenomad:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• And what are u saying?? You are literally trolling and agreeing with the fact that armys are bullies even if u are saying blinks are also like that it doesn't make it any better you are generalizing a huge a group of people without any context and joining these trolls who love to trash talk bts . It is a good thing they are doing this and you are making it seem it's for only their faces and not for help and it's NOT OK! :pepefacepalm::pepe-just-smile::pepenomad:

LOLOLOLOL you completely misunderstood

i never agreed that ARMYs are bullies. i'm saying that if OP genuienly thinks they are than she shouldn't consider the campaign bad, if anything it'll help ARMYs become more aware of the topic, bullies or not

i'm not trash-talking or trolling, i don't know how you got that from my post. i AM saying it's a good thing and where did i imply they're doing it only "for their faces"?

chill dude. if you need three paragraphs to understand a simple post than maybe you should consider being a little less defensive

out of service

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Poor cat got trap in the bath

• Lol i am sorry if it looks like i am being defensive it's not like that at all it's just that wording of yours that make it seem like your agreeing with those guys and let me tell u this the last thing people should agree with as are trolls going on and on about bts since the comeback :pepe-hips::pepe-shame:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• Lol i am sorry if it looks like i am being defensive it's not like that at all it's just that wording of yours that make it seem like your agreeing with those guys and let me tell u this the last thing people should agree with as are trolls going on and on about bts since the comeback :pepe-hips::pepe-shame:

it's okee. i know written text is hard to understand sometimes :ak_iucry:

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!