[theqoo] SHINEE KEY 'GASOLINE' MV

• [theqoo] SHINEE KEY 'GASOLINE' MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. He gives me Lil Nas X vibe

2. Even though he's overdoing it, it looks fine

3. Wow crazy... He looks like a god

4. I got reminded of Lil Nas X, the MV also reminds me of Montero and the song reminds me of Industry Baby

5. Me too I thought of Lil Nas X... but a more refined KPOP version of him...

6. This was way too much... I feel like he likes to play the tough character but it just feels like he's overdoing it... I don't think he suits that conceptㅜ Just like the comments above stated, he looks like Lil Nas X

7. It's nice, but personally, I preferred the album jacket's concept and I wanted to see that in his MVㅋㅋ He didn't do that with Bad Love either so it's a shame

8. Am I the only one who liked it?? There's nobody but Key who can pull off these kinds of conceptual concepts

9. Similar to Lil Nas X

10. I love the fact that Key can pull off those 'maximum' type of concepts, but the fact that there are too many references from Lil Nas X and Jibaro in this is such a shameㅜ

11. Me too I thought about Lil Nas X but not in a bad way

12. I thought I liked over the top concepts, but this is just too much

13. I can see the references he's making way too much, it's so so...

14. The song is so similar to Lil Nas X's Industry Baby

15. It reminds me of Love Death Robot
    AVvXsEjy3h5obPFLDObZ00NkK39G0NQc8ydOQgDlblqmNgDiVe50pQE9Ja8R1-GBLiGd_bRuSjkB4yjW6lEV0Bquc4e8IavJzUfgHa5VH8dWr7wA0eHdYI9X-lZYYzBDQmvO-adwyQMG64dOsDmbxiM7rvgv2XmybQD4SSykO6w9hteQtC30CkmWraiyoZtm=s16000

• The borg cube

The Apollo throne

The Moon reference

It's all soooooo gooooodddddd

maximalizm suits him so much

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!