[theqoo] SHINEE KEY THE 2ND ALBUM [GASOLINE] 2022.08.30 6PM KST

• AVvXsEjQoAVFu4RAHe92Wlep1AIL6VnRnz-4AhytZhBq3UGmX9bPBgzWRkhhBQz9moyutrFvo2zLaJYZtxbd-Xl9bagCwnnFWgKK45ndchv_MWI2awRFCvY-9S52wqwHVeudQLMTX77aOtllV2xX5RO9y8xC7nOVWEUtDf5xbwNPPi8gckBS2VPNFHSdGaCM=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. I love the fact that he's always conceptual, come faster

2. F*ck something big is coming

3. Wow this reminds me of Married To Music, I'm f*cking looking forward

4. Hul it gives Tim Burton vibes!!

5. It's a full album ㅠㅠ The first album was a masterpiece, I'm looking forward to this album too

6. Crazy, I didn't expect it to be out today, daebak!

7. Ahhhhh Kibum oppaaaaa!!!!

8. I thought it was still far away but he's dropping this out of the blue????!!!!

9. Oh it's Halloween

10. Hul SHINee's solo concepts are seriously all so good crazy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love this teaser, very interesting!! His prevuous album was solid! I've seen several unboxing videos, and the album design and packaging was LIT!!

he came up with the designs himself

:excited-bee:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!