[theqoo] SHINEE KEY THE 2ND ALBUM [GASOLINE] MOOD SAMPLER - CHAPTER 1 & 2

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. It seriously reminds me of Strangerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It suits him!!!!!!

2. Isn't he crazy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so good at acting?

3. Crazyㅋㅋㅋ This is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhRaSHbwGE37bcXfgJY0xsZCAPFb27utjSP26uXJOPEIhLcTf8WxYrTkc2A12-9p9hgqdxa3rNOs2R0-Ks7DUYT_ubVMEMNxZFAmGRMnKPcKIEpJ7xfn_iW2q0SMkLhYFvxgYlBs2FaN0wltsVkoSOCQYTmarzbOvLVGubLG_NliD8yLcvb369wH9R_=s16000

4. This is so conceptual

5. The chater 2 is totally my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah I love this too much, stop acting like fools and just release it alreadyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Wow this is insane. The quality is so good. He's able to pull off any concept and his acting is good. This is crazy

8. The vibe is too good. Seriously the concept is so well-done

9. This is crazy!!!!!!!!

10. Crazy what's up with the mood sampler, this is freaking good

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!