One EXO song for non-EXOLs

• Hey EXO-Ls or EXO fans, if you were going to introduce someone to EXO, which song would you introduce them to first?

Like the NCT question, this is tough, because I’d ask what type of music they like because the discography is so diverse.

I’m tempted to say Tempo or Call Me Baby, but I want to leave the obvious ones aside. I’d say the same thing I said in another discussion around this - I’d pick Artificial Love. Yes, there are songs that better show range or are just better songs, but what I also always see is that people within Kpop have assumptions about what EXO songs sound like, while muggles might be immediately interested because the song sounds like a Calvin Harris-Dua Lipa style banger. (I do adore Artificial Love, btw, I just think it’s unexpected when people think of EXO or Kpop in general.)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• well one of the first EXO songs that i loved was El Dorado

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• well one of the first EXO songs that i loved was El Dorado

How many songs have you listened to as of now?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• For non-kpop fans, I will start slow and see how it goes. Since I'm a Spansih speaker I can start by showing them their wonderful rendition of Sabor a mi and then move on to Miracles in December or Universe since they are both vocally beautiful. And then move on and show them something like Lotto, Lucky one or Obsession. Transformer, Mama, What is love, I think are also good options. Then I hope they ask for more. And I will take advantage of it

I did introduce EXO to a friend who was a non-EXO-L (still not an EXO-L, but he likes them now and Don't go is his favorite bg song) when he got interested in Transformer (I've cited it as one of my top 5 kpop songs at the time).

For non-EXOL's, well maybe Can't bring me down, Power, Run, Machine, Stronger, They never know, depends on what they like.

• For non-kpop fans, I will start slow and see how it goes. Since I'm a Spansih speaker I can start by showing them their wonderful rendition of Sabor a mi and then move on to Miracles in December or Universe since they are both vocally beautiful. And then move on and show them something like Lotto, Lucky one or Obsession. Transformer, Mama, What is love, I think are also good options. Then I hope they ask for more. And I will take advantage of it

I did introduce EXO to a friend who was a non-EXO-L (still not an EXO-L, but he likes them now and Don't go is his favorite bg song) when he got interested in Transformer (I've cited it as one of my top 5 kpop songs at the time).

For non-EXOL's, well maybe Can't bring me down, Power, Run, Machine, Stronger, They never know, depends on what they like.

omg don't go is my fav so far as well lol

• Thanks for being open-minded not a lot of people do that

thats why i always qualify my statements and opinion with i can only speak for myself...

and also if i judge other people i judge him or her alone based on his or her actions and not the actions of their fandom or group or company which they belong to...

it almost seems comical to have say it right?

• thats why i always qualify my statements and opinion with i can only speak for myself...

and also if i judge other people i judge him or her alone based on his or her actions and not the actions of their fandom or group or company which they belong to...

it almost seems comical to have say it right?

Yeah. Hope you like the songs. Do tell me what do you think about them, if possible?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!