Lesserafim Kazuha <3

• Potential bias of the decade right here folks.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• natural comedian

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Potential bias of the decade right here folks.

External Content youtube.com

And it continues to be opposite day.... Man I give up. You took smart pills, admit it. Although, I have a bone to pick with "potential" - girl is already uber talented and beautiful to boot. She should be biased. But I :finger-heart: dancers. So graceful. I'm so jealous, I have two left feet, lol.

• And it continues to be opposite day.... Man I give up. You took smart pills, admit it. Although, I have a bone to pick with "potential" - girl is already uber talented and beautiful to boot. She should be biased. But I :finger-heart: dancers. So graceful. I'm so jealous, I have two left feet, lol.

Yes this girl having the looks and being a ballerina? Deadly combo. Not familiar enough yet with her voice to know if shes a triple threat though.

• natural comedian

loll both her and eunchae are the reason I watched Le Sserafim's contents ^^

Kazuha got me dying with her whole skit with Eric

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!