YG vs JYP Media Play for their Top GGs Comeback/album

• I think both styles of promo is good. You should definitely hype up your upcoming song but I don't mind a sneak attack also every now and then. Especially if you already have attention on you. And then do a blitz when the song comes out. Switching up the promo style is the best I think.

• I think both styles of promo is good. You should definitely hype up your upcoming song but I don't mind a sneak attack also every now and then. Especially if you already have attention on you. And then do a blitz when the song comes out. Switching up the promo style is the best I think.

then JYP is very confident about this comeback then of Twice

• how can one say

"never seen before in kpop"

when the same group released song in similar tone previously, well it was even a better one - HYLT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JYP will media play when he the is the one who produced the title track. YG love media play since before. The next comeback headline would be 'the song that even mars would shock to see this'

ROSÉ LIFETIME PARTNER. :pepe-flirt:

• The MV is what's never seen before in K-pop actually

The song is described as a suprise for global fans (not like usual BP singles)

So we can scratch out ai, whales, aliens, superpowers, huge bear traps, monkey outfits, giant idols, cowboys, vampires, kings and queens, flying cars... what else is there to a MV without all of these things?

And.... it won’t be a surprise for BP’s domestic fans?

• What is media play exactly to you?

I always get amused when Kpop fans call this out. What you want YG or JYP to be like, " We releasing the same shit we have been the last 7 years and your dumbass is gonna buy that shit up." Like, what you want them to say.

Also JYP sucks at promoting.

• What is media play exactly to you?

I always get amused when Kpop fans call this out. What you want YG or JYP to be like, " We releasing the same shit we have been the last 7 years and your dumbass is gonna buy that shit up." Like, what you want them to say.

Also JYP sucks at promoting.

“media play to me is the company making statements to build hype for their artist.”

Thank you

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!