Bang Yedam appreciation post because I miss him

• I needed to give some love to the vocal king of gen 4 and main vocal of Treasure.

I respect him for being able to wait so long before debuting and not giving up so I hope people will stop spreading rumors only because he take a break right now to create music and improve himself in this domain.

Let's start to talk about his vocal. There are plenty of amazing vocalists in K-Pop but Yedam is definitely very special. I love how he does justice to artists he cover and get the nuances of songs he sing.

Just watch him go:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He is a kind soul and is so smart, I love his character. Just watch him go on Tmap and you'll understand. I love his wise words too. Can't forget how he said he wanted Treasure grow bigger little by little.

And finally, appreciate his talent for composition. I loved how YG allowed him to release "Born to Love You" for Kang Seung Yoon. He worked on I love U of Winner and released the bop who is Darari. He still have a lot bop still not released. Love "In any way". You should check his unreleased songs on youtube if you have time.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

As someone who follow him since his kpopstar days, I'm really happy he debuted!!

Give some love to this boy and Treasure please.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Some of their socials and related accounts posted ot12 stuff, so I'm hopeful Yedam and Mashi will be back soon.

Also, don't be surprised that Yedam is gonna show up on the credits for other YG artist releases real soon. ;-)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!