TW: Kris Wu released from prison following arrest for alleged crimes

• Kris released from prison following arrest for luring and rape of a minor trainee + returns to SNS with new pictures

EXO%20Kris.png

Article: Kris who r*ped a minor released from prison?... resumes SNS

Source: TV Report

Former EXO Kris (Wu Yifan) has reportedly been released from prison.

According to Chinese media Taiwan's Zhongcheng TV, new photos of Kris were posted on his Facebook after his arrest last year for sexual assault.

Kris was found guilty by a Chinese court last year for luring and rape of a minor trainee with claims of helping her debut in the entertainment industry. He was imprisoned in Beijing's Chaoyang prison however on the 28th of last month, he changed his Facebook his profile photo and uploaded a new photo on his SNS on the 10th with his back to the camera holding a snowboard.

EXO%20Kris%20profile.png
    EXO%20Kris%20profile1.png

As a result, Chinese media and netizens believe Kris has already concluded his sentence and released from prison. Furthermore, fans are speculating that the former idol is aiming for a comeback.

Meanwhile, Kris made his debut with EXO in 2012 and left the group in 2014 and has since been working as a singer and actor in China. He was arrested last year after it was revealed that he had been drinking and lured a minor trainee late at night under the pretext of auditions and fan meetings and got kicked from the Chinese entertainment industry.

Changed the title of the thread from “Kris released from prison following arrest for luring and rape of a minor trainee + returns to SNS with new pictures” to “TW: Kris Wu released from prison following arrest for alleged crimes”.
  • Couldn't it just be a FB account hack? I really hope it's a FB account hack

I really can't find any news about this being true except for fan speculation based on this Fb account

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not even 3 months later wtf

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the response right under it.

External Content twitter.com

Honestly, this case is crazy. There is so much contradictory information. I don't know what to believe.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

It's China...as long as you have enough money, you can bribe your way out of anything.

• The last news by a reliable source was about his trial beginning in June 2022. There's no news about his release or trial verdict and honestly, it's very unlikely. China has a 99.9% conviction rate. They won't let this case be the 0.01% since it is a highly publicized case and covered by news platforms in various countries. Kris has been in detention since July 2021. Nothing would make the Chinese police/prosecution look more incompetent than if Kris turns out to be innocent. Whether he is or not, I believe the result will be guilty.

I also read some comments above about bribes and stuff and just want to say, Kris had some really strong backers. He was part of the Beijing circle (correct me if I am wrong on this) and a lot of money was lost when he got arrested (Tencent alone lost 650M yuan since they had to shelve his drama with Yang Zi). I believe if this was just rumors, his backers would have buried it and saved him long ago. He's gotten away with a lot of bad rumors previously.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!