And it has begun

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

G) I-DLE's digital achievement dropped significantly: It seems that the group is really boycotted! - Kpop is so unpredictably, predictable. One wrong thing and

:pepe-life-support:

It's really sad the whole group is being dragged down for the actions of just one member :/

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Has nothing to do with being in the Big3 or not, but them not being big enough as a Group. It would look better for them if they were a bigger Group.

Yeah I do agree, I was just comparing it to SNSD bullying scandal though, where they kinda bounced back whereas I feel idle are going to drop drastically

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Yeah I do agree, I was just comparing it to SNSD bullying scandal though, where they kinda bounced back whereas I feel idle are going to drop drastically

:whatr:

But Snsd already had living legend status and a huge fandom to support them. Gidle was still rising and therefore they still needed the support of the gp, with such a scandal they are least willing to support and boycott. They wouldn’t suffer like this if their fandom was big enough. :-(

The downside if you have more gp support then fandom.

• But Snsd already had living legend status and a huge fandom to support them. Gidle was still rising and therefore they still needed the support of the gp, with such a scandal they are least willing to support and boycott. They wouldn’t suffer like this if their fandom was big enough. :-(

The downside if you have more gp support then fandom.

It's really looking like they will need to kick Soojin out the group and lay low for awhile, until it blows over and hopefully the public don't attack/ boycott the members as collateral damage :S

• It's really looking like they will need to kick Soojin out the group and lay low for awhile, until it blows over and hopefully the public don't attack/ boycott the members as collateral damage :S

But was it proven to be true ?

Hmm. In such cases that’s what usually happens, the member that is causing the problems will be kicked out to save the rest of the Group. :|

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

G) I-DLE's digital achievement dropped significantly: It seems that the group is really boycotted! - Kpop is so unpredictably, predictable. One wrong thing and

:pepe-life-support:

It's really sad the whole group is being dragged down for the actions of just one member :/

this sucks so hard

• What SNSD bullying scandal?

The rumoured SNSD ( Mainly Tiffany and Taeyeon) bullying Jessica out of the group and there's even videos that are really awkward to watch, it shows the girls giving each other side glances and Tiffany straight out barges Jessica out the way!

After she left it was huge, The fandom broke into two, those who blamed SNSD and those who thought Jessica was making everything up cause she didn't get her way =O

External Content www.youtube.com

• But was it proven to be true ?

Hmm. In such cases that’s what usually happens, the member that is causing the problems will be kicked out to save the rest of the Group. :|

But now I can so see knetz questioning the other girls behaviours and not giving them the time of day. This always happens one member = all members being invested and judged

:pepe-cross:

• Holy shit, this is super sad :/ I feel like they want her to be kicked out of the group. Even if she goes into hiatus, the GP won’t be happy. At least for the rest of the group, she should consider stepping down.

She'll have to be booted out, there's no other way to go forward from this a hiatus won't solve their issue it'll only delay the inevitable, I just hope the rest of gidle don't get backlash, after all this did happen before the groups debut so it doesn't involve the members ;(

• She's gonna have to be kicked out if they want the group to at least do well. If the accusations are true or not it's still impacting (G)-Idles career. It's sad too because they were just rising up and I predicted them to be 4th in 4th gen ggs under big3's.

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• The rumoured SNSD ( Mainly Tiffany and Taeyeon) bullying Jessica out of the group and there's even videos that are really awkward to watch, it shows the girls giving each other side glances and Tiffany straight out barges Jessica out the way!

After she left it was huge, The fandom broke into two, those who blamed SNSD and those who thought Jessica was making everything up cause she didn't get her way =O

External Content www.youtube.com

How is there a possibility that “Jessica is making everything up” when Jessica haven’t said anything at all?? Also fans speculations and awkward members videos happen to every group so I would hardly call that a bullying rumor. SNSD agreeing on kicking Jessica=\= bullying her. Is this the age where every disagreement/controversy get called a bullying scandal?

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!