CUTE JUNGKOOK vs HOT JUNGKOOK: Before JK has this cute image and now he has been getting hotter and hotter. Is it time to lose the baby name?

• What do you prefer? 33

1. Cute Jungkook (14) 42%
    2. Hot Jungkook (19) 58%

Before JK has always been the baby, with that doe eyes and cute face. Also with that irresistible bunny smile. He is cute even if he doesn't act cute AT ALL. 🤗

BUT NOW

-The Tattoos

-The Long Hair

- The Man Bun

-Showing up at the airport with an unbuttoned shirt

-Singing fck sexily

-See through shirt

- Dying his hair BLONDE

JUNGKOOK has become a man🤗

What do you prefer?

Just a thread to appreciate his growth and duality.💜

Edited once, last by ellemae ().

• but i prefer squishy jungkook with tattoos and a man bun :claps:

c3586ea28d543abf39ca9691d715a3c7f25d45c4_hq.gif
    "i love being the opposite of what people initially think i would be."

• I love cute JK cause that is his natural state of being. He does not even try to be cute, he just is.

Hot JK is an added bonus which makes him even more irresistible.

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “CUTE JUNGKOOK vs HOT JUNGKOOK: Before JK has this cute image and now he has been getting hotter and hotter.” to “CUTE JUNGKOOK vs HOT JUNGKOOK: Before JK has this cute image and now he has been getting hotter and hotter. Is it time to lose the baby name?”.
  • He's still SO CUTE THO' it's part of his personality!

Style wise he was always pretty upfront about his love of tattoos, piercing, edgy/industrial clothing and blackclad alt scene stuff - the 'cute pure boy' seemed pretty much more an idol concept than his preferences.

So now that he's an adult I don't see him as different, just finally outwardly expressing his actual preferred style more? Like he finally has the age and power in the company to do what he wants.

• he's always been both.. so yeah. both. both is good.

2018/2019

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2020/2021

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Both. I’m not that much into visuals when it comes to kpop so this is just based on his personality.

It’s nice to see him act like the maknae around his members and get away with stuff because they can’t seem to scold him. That side of him is adorable

And I also like him in serious mode, especially when he’s so concentrated on something and he is so unaware of his surroundings. His matured side is really showing now as he tends to say really nice things during his speeches. His passion for live performances has gotten crazier. His stage presence is insane and keeps on getting bigger and better now

• i love him sm :waterr:

• okay. umm... if you dont look down he's just a cute doe-eyed guy. just keep your eyes there tho.

and this is him not trying to be cute (that's just jk being himself) nor hot (he dressed so comfortably, in an oversized sweater and jeans).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!