It's kinda weird how PCY hasn't made a statement yet imo

• it's been a few months since this incident but with everyone trying to make chanyeol speak up, i would have to agree a bit.

it is chanyeol's choice if he wants to make a statement or not, i'm not trying to force him to do so. he doesn't me owe me anything. i just feel as though him keeping quiet all this time makes him look more guilty. i mean, companies and idols would come up with statements for scandals that aren't as serious as this one. if it was not true/taken out of context then why can't chanyeol just say so? i mean, it isn't hard and it's been done before. this makes me feel like he is more suspicious.

i can understand why korean fans are trying to make him speak up though i don't support them going too far with it. it would be easier to move on from the incident if chanyeol said something.

again, it's chanyeol's choice and his own business but the whole thing just seems sus.

if you disagree with me, that's fine.

• cherryshiii

Changed the title of the thread from “It's kinda shady how PCY hasn't made a statement yet imo” to “It's kinda weird how PCY hasn't made a statement yet imo”.
  • Maybe bcoz releasing a statement can do more harm than good. It's about his personal life and at least now people will stay in doubt about the whole incident. The way that girl covered her pictures with Chanyeol was suspicious enough, we can't even tell for sure if it's a girl next to him so.

• Official Post

This isn't a scandal that necessarily needs to address since its about his personal life. Its not like he offended anyone except maybe his alleged girlfriend and even then that's suppose to be between him and her, not us. With little to no evidence, weirdly blacked out photos, and fans not outraged even making fun of situation there is zero need to talk about it.

• if he didn't make a statement in the first week of the incident, that statement is obviously never coming lol

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• Maybe bcoz releasing a statement can do more harm than good. It's about his personal life and at least now people will stay in doubt about the whole incident. The way that girl covered her pictures with Chanyeol was suspicious enough, we can't even tell for sure if it's a girl next to him so.

if the accusations weren't true, chanyeol could've said so and everything would be okay. it's simple and it wouldn't do harm because he would be innocent. by him not even saying anything up to this point, it's not a good look.

i am not jumping to conclusions but it would be more logical that if chanyeol was innocent, he would say that or sm would say that. he can make his own decisions, ofc. it's not my business. i am just analysing the situation from my point of view and from my experience playing among us.

and you're right, the girl was sus too and some things that she said in her post made her sound like a exo anti. but if she was lying, chanyeol could've said so and could've put an end to the situation. but right now, it didn't really end. people still want pcy to say something.

(sorry that was long and confusing)

• if the accusations weren't true, chanyeol could've said so and everything would be okay. it's simple and it wouldn't do harm because he would be innocent. by him not even saying anything up to this point, it's not a good look.

i am not jumping to conclusions but it would be more logical that if chanyeol was innocent, he would say that or sm would say that. he can make his own decisions, ofc. it's not my business. i am just analysing the situation from my point of view and from my experience playing among us.

and you're right, the girl was sus too and some things that she said in her post made her sound like a exo anti. but if she was lying, chanyeol could've said so and could've put an end to the situation. but right now, it didn't really end. people still want pcy to say something.

What if what she said had half truth and half lies? Then there's nothing he could have done to make people believe his side of story. I know what you mean and ofc the suspicion will stay with him forever but it's a smart move in his case bcoz at least his fans will believe that its bs and the girl was lying.

• if the accusations weren't true, chanyeol could've said so and everything would be okay. it's simple and it wouldn't do harm because he would be innocent. by him not even saying anything up to this point, it's not a good look.

Why should he say so? What if parts of it was true and parts of it wasn’t? And saying anything isn’t in his best interest? What if she was indeed his ex but the rest isn’t true? What if she does have pictures of him? There are so many possible scenarios.

There is absolutely nothing to say keeping quiet means he is guilty and no it’s not logical at all.

• What if what she said had half truth and half lies? Then there's nothing he could have done to make people believe his side of story. I know what you mean and ofc the suspicion will stay with him forever but it's a smart move in his case bcoz at least his fans will believe that its bs and the girl was lying.

How did we type the exact same reply lolololol.

• The fact that only useless KExols wants Chanyeol to release a statement makes me happy he doesn't

KEXOLS are the most entitled Kfans I've ever seen, they are the laziest in streaming,voting and such yet will be the first one to bark about "EXO" ,fake mfs

the fact that EXO-SC and KAI doesn't get their first win last year because of their laziness is disgusting

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• The fact that only useless KExols wants Chanyeol to release a statement makes me happy he doesn't

KEXOLS are the most entitled Kfans I've ever seen, they are the laziest in streaming,voting and such yet will be the first one to bark about "EXO" ,fake mfs

the fact that EXO-SC and KAI doesn't get their first win last year because of their laziness is disgusting

giphy.gif

• What can he say? It's pretty much true since he never denied so how would he go about making a statement and to who? Yes I'm a cheat please forgive I won't do it again. Can't really repair a blotch on his character when it's also a private issue as well.

• It's a private issue, not work related, so I don't care about him not saying anything. None of my business. Why are they acting as if he cheated on them tho, so pathetic :D

• Is it really necessary to entertain every rumor out there? And even if it is true why should he be forced air out what happened to everyone else? Cheating is a crappy thing to do but that doesnt have any relevance to his career or his fans. We're not entitled to know everything that goes on in his personal life.

This. If he says something about it then he would be caught in a she said/he said situation where people would never beleive him. People believe everything that girl said is true but he saying nothing leaves them with only one side of the story whose veracity is not proven.

Plus this is too private. He owes no one an explanation nor an apology.

• also seemed kinda fishy she wanted to bring another exo member into it. if she truly wanted to call chanyeol out for cheating on her why bring another exo member into and saying stuff like "the members both liked me blah blah blah" made her post all the more suspicious and makes me think this girl is lying. She also disappeared after one post which was posted on PANN btw. So believe what you want.

• What if what she said had half truth and half lies? Then there's nothing he could have done to make people believe his side of story. I know what you mean and ofc the suspicion will stay with him forever but it's a smart move in his case bcoz at least his fans will believe that its bs and the girl was lying.

if the girl had half truth and half lies in her post. chanyeol could've touched on that if he were to say something. he could've said what was true, and then apologised for it, and what wasn't true.

• if the girl had half truth and half lies in her post. chanyeol could've touched on that if he were to say something. he could've said what was true, and then apologised for it, and what wasn't true.

Do you realize that the woman said that she has an audio recording with him admitting to cheating on her with various women, including some female idols, right?

It's better that this scandal remains burried.....What I mean by that is that, if there are true parts in the story and those parts are to be revealed, there is a possibility that the scandal would turn out way bigger than people anticipate.

#exo from fearless moonbeam

Edited 2 times, last by didi2802 ().

• if the girl had half truth and half lies in her post. chanyeol could've touched on that if he were to say something. he could've said what was true, and then apologised for it, and what wasn't true.

lolol that’s so silly. It’s like a bag of worms. To expect him to go into detail about his private life if anything else that’s actually a terrible expectation.

The half and half was brought up because the claim that he’s guilty if he doesn’t speak up is wrong that’s about it.

We don’t know and we don’t need to know end of.

• I honestly don't care and don't need to know. If an adult man has a messy love life, he doesn't need to report to me about it because I love his music/love his group/bought some albums/merchandise. (A lot of merchandise, and albums let's face it.) That's his own business and I'm not entitled to know it.

:pepe-tea:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i don't expect him to go into detail nor am i demanding him to do so. and you're right, we don't know and we don't need to know.

all i'm doing is just speculating... end of discussion

• I think its the kind of becoming a growing trend now that the artists don't respond to any claims made on their personal life. for ex: pcy, chayeoung from twice etc..

I think a lot of people don't care about this and neither should you.

Making a statement will not convince anyone, this sopic will just resurface again, another reason for hate to flame up again.

Just let it be. This shall be forgotten.

He has a personal life and we have no reasons to force our place into it.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!