KNETZ REACT TO BLACKPINK COMEBACK (FT.SOJANG)

• black pink

Black Pink returns with 'Pink Venom'

Friday, August 19, 2022

2022081890137_0_20220818144101740.jpg

Article: Black Pink's second album to be released in September but already sold 1.5 million copies

Source: TV Chosun via Naver

1. [+172, -6] Black Pink is on another level. Why else would America's MTV Awards be inviting them already even before their comeback? Their music video will hit 100 million views in a day upon release and it will trend all over the world. That's the power of the best girl group in the world.

2. [+48, -1] The best of the girl groups

3. [+41, -0] They are the undisputed one top girl group

4. [+13, -2] The queens of K-Pop

5. [+7, -1] The power of the one top global girl group

-

Screenshot_1.png

Article: Black Pink's 'Pink Venom' outfits at media press conference

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+166] Their outfits are overall too short.. especially Jennie, it's like she's wearing a strip of cloth over her chest... But yes, the outfits are all pretty..

2. [+66] They are #1 on the chart entry for all male and female groups, #1 on the real time charts, #1 on the 24 hour chart, #3 on the top 100 in an hour, 10 million views in an hour upon MV release, they are the epitome of one top

3. [+9] How can press conference pictures be this pretty...

4. [+7] These are really pictures from their press con? Why so pretty...?

5. [+27] Addictive 'Pink Venom', congratulations to getting #1 on Melon in 2022 ❤️❤️

-

2022081601001093500066801_20220816081002804.jpg

Video: Black Pink's Pink Venom lyrics controversy, targeting Twice and Aespa?

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+1,100] What I personally like about Black Pink's music video: #1 no stupid company logo at the beginning #2 no cutting the song off in the middle for a useless story scene #3 no weird universe #4 uploaded on Black Pink's channel and not their company's channel so you don't have to wade through groups you don't care about #5 it's obvious they worked super hard and came out with something super amazing

2. [+378] I was wondering when the unnis were coming back.. thank you for coming back so quickly

3. [+240] Finally our Black Pinkies are back ㅜ The queens are truly back, and I know their promos will be successful no matter what but I'll still support them. Whether their comeback song is a diss song or not, it's still so perfect and they all look so pretty. I'm proud to see how much effort they put into it. I'll try to get to a fan signing soon ㅜ

4. [+299] I don't know about the Twice lyrics but seeing the lyrics about the 'fake show' does make me think it's about Aespa. They've been using Black Pink for so much media play and the queens are finally back to put them in their place

5. [+60] Black Pink is just a wall

6. [+68] Black Pink's a wall. Despite it being their first comeback in a while, there's no comparison.. I like Aespa but this is GG for them

7. [+94] Black Pink is bringing back some much needed tension in K-Pop

8. [+22] I guess I wasn't the only one thinking the lyrics sounded a bit diss-y.. especially with the 'pop pop' and the other coincidences. I think it's really cool that a female group is willing to diss like this.

9. [+387] I do think some of the lyrics have been over-interpreted but it's Black Pink so I can see why ㅋㅋ if Black Pink really are dissing these groups, then they probably deserve it. They obviously know more about these groups in the same industry than we'd ever know. If the groups being dissed feel that they can stand up to this, then they will, and otherwise they'll just stay quiet.

10. [+225] How many girl groups have Aespa fans put down in order to make their group look better? ㅋㅋ Remember all the Coachella media play where they dragged Black Pink's name through the mud ㅋㅋ only to end up with the performance that they did? SM fans seriously make me lose all respect for them.

11. [+308] I'm iffy about the diss assumptions in the video but I do think this part of the lyrics is an undeniable diss "If you want to, provoke us, you won't be able to handle it, and you know this"

12. [+28] It probably is Teddy trying to diss all the girl groups who were put out to ride on Black Pink's name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this is fun

13. [+188] I'm not into disses but I think Black Pink has the skills to warrant it

14. [+154] I think it's refreshing to have some disses going on in the idol world ㅋㅋㅋ it's going to be fun if the other groups ever come out with their own response disses

15. [+101] What I like about YG is that they don't put out an essay of media play and just tell it with their songs

16. [+1,600] Black Pink is seriously the girl group top

17. [+163] Black Pink is formidable with every comeback

18. [+240] Black Pink's probably the only girl group that I can understand a diss from. They've been at the top for so long while getting dragged by other fandoms for no reason, copied by other companies with media play putting them down to boost their own girl groups.. I'd be pissed if I were them too

19. [+65] The fact that it's Black Pink singing these lyrics makes it not cringe ㅋㅋ

20. [+612] Teddy has every right to diss SM if he wants to.. if you consider all the Coachella media play SM did with Aespa and all the album sajaegi... SM totally has it out for Black Pink and is constantly putting them down

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!