[Pann] This is Lee Hyunjoo-noona’s younger brother

• This is Lee Hyunjoo-noona’s younger brother

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/3…u=category&page=1&order=N

This-is-Lee-Hyunjoo-noonas-younger-brother-1-scaled.jpeg

Girl group APRIL was recently accused of bullying former member Lee Hyunjoo. Her younger brother brought up the initial claims. The claims have been refuted by both member Yena‘s sister and former DSP Media boy group member, Yoonyoung from A-JAX. The company has also clarified specific incidents mentioned in the accusations and asked the public to refrain from spreading rumors.

On April 3, however, a netizen claiming to be Hyunjoo’s younger brother stepped up with the latest update to the ongoing allegations. He revealed that he decided to address the issue again due to the claims of the company and the fact that their parents had been receiving unsavory messages. In an attempt to lend credence to his identity, the individual claiming to be Hyunjoo’s brother attached an undisclosed selfie with Hyunjoo as well as a medical report of hers.

He began by rebutting the claims of Hyunjoo wishing to be an actress rather than an idol:

“The company said that while my noona wanted to be an actress, she was placed in the team after persuasion. However, my noona had been undergoing training to be an idol, but was made an outcast right before her debut. Hence, as she thought that she could not debut with this team, she told the company her thoughts on the matter, multiple times. But the company persuaded her time and time again to take a few days off to think about it.” — Hyunjoo’s brother

The post’s author claimed that Hyunjoo would return to the team each time, hoping that the bullying she was experiencing would abate and would even practice her dancing alone in her room so that she wouldn’t cause hardship for her group. In the end, Hyunjoo’s brother claims, her convictions about not becoming an idol were reinforced by her experiences. “It was not only due to the fact that she wanted to be an actress that she said she didn’t want to (be an idol) but also because of the bullying,” wrote Hyunjoo’s brother.

He also rebutted the claim that she wasn’t able to participate in activities diligently due to a lack of physical and mental strength.

“She returned in hopes that the bullying issue would get better but what happened was not so. Rather, it became worse than before and, due to the thought that she was unable to take back her decision as well as the hope that the suffering would get better, she took it upon herself to bear the situation. As a result, her body showed signs of being unable to take it any longer.” — Hyunjoo’s brother

In fact, he claimed, Hyunjoo’s health had deteriorated to the point where she was occasionally unable to even make it home from her obligations as an idol and suffered spells of unconsciousness.

“During schedules and practices, as well as the way to and from home and the company, there were many instances where she fainted. The members and manager who knew she was sick, didn’t bring her to the hospital immediately and made the decision to leave her (laying) there as such. Ultimately, noona experienced much pain and difficulty breathing and tried to recover while attending various hospitals. I recall that they didn’t let her take her medicine properly for the sake of promotional activities and practices, the medication would cause her to become drowsy.” — Hyunjoo’s brother

He firmly denied the company’s statement that the situation at hand called for no perpetrators or victims. He also refuted the company claim that Hyunjoo had been removed from the group in accordance with her wishes, claiming that the hospital had advised her that continuing with APRIL would cause further harm to herself. The company allegedly gave her an ultimatum: participate in APRIL’s activities or be removed from the group. The company also allegedly denied her request to simply take a rest for a few months.

Continuing on, her brother claimed that there was someone else being subtly bullied at the company and Hyunjoo had taken care of that person, which resulted in her being bullied and made an outcast instead. He also spoke on the “tumbler incident,” ridiculing the company’s explanation that there were 40 to 50 tumblers in the kitchen. He also claimed Hyunjoo was scolded, instead, for leaving the tumbler in the company fridge for too long, as her name was on it.

He addressed the shoe issue as well.

“It is true that the company gave the members sneakers as gifts. The members got a pair each with a total of 6 pairs. The member involved in the situation had a different design from my noona. As a few members had the same size, the others chose their designs first and my noona took the remaining one. However, from some point in time, that member kept wearing my noona‘s shoes and when noona asked her about it, she said she bought it herself. After checking the name written on it, she said to take them while throwing the shoes.” — Hyunjoo’s alleged brother

Lastly, in the medical slip he attached, it states a hospital record dated May 11, 2016, with the admission to hospital stated at May 10, 2016, 11:38pm KST. The cause of admission was drug intoxication, commonly caused by overdose. Hyunjoo had skipped out on music broadcasts twice, dated May 12 and 13, 2016, following this incident. This-is-Lee-Hyunjoo-noonas-younger-brother-2.jpegThis-is-Lee-Hyunjoo-noonas-younger-brother-3.jpeg

He refrained from commenting on issues at broadcasting stations or the staff as he was not made privy to those matters. He also appealed to others from causing greater hurt to his sister. Once again, he made an appeal for a formal apology from the company. cr

original post: theqoo

1. F*ck, DSP Media and April are trash…. I hope that all the perpetrators will be punished and Hyunjoo and her family will be happy

2. I cried while reading this post… I can’t imagine, are they human?

3. F*ck, DSP Media and April are all devils, they are even worse than trash

4. Is it a gangster group?

5. If DSP Media threatens to sue Hyunjoo and her younger brother, let’s open sponsorship for her younger brother… ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. The saddest thing was that someone was bullied, but Hyunjoo took care of her, and Hyunjoo was bullied for it. What did they do to such a good girl?

7. Really crazy.. Seriously… Let’s apologize to Hyunjoo and retire

8. Let’s boycott DSP Media and April

9. I’m crying ㅠㅠㅠ I can’t understand how difficult it was for her younger brother to post this post

10. They are demons… I really don’t want to see them, DSP Media, you will be ruined

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!