DSP Media announces they will take legal action against Hyunjoo and her younger brother

• DSP side “The one-sided revelations of Lee Hyunjoo’s brother, legal action”

DSP-side-The-one-sided-revelations-of-Lee-Hyunjoos-brother-legal-action.jpg

“Hello, this is DSP Media

We are sharing our official position on the controversy related to Lee Hyunjoo.

Even after the revelations made by Lee Hyunjoo’s family and the person claiming to be her classmate during her school days, we met with Hyunjoo and her mother twice in an attempt to fulfill our duty to our artist.

Lee Hyunjoo insisted that she was the victim, and shared a very one-sided version of her facts, and demanded us to release a different statement on our position. We wanted to continue the discussions, but the person claiming to be Hyunjoo’s younger brother made another post on March 3, and we weren’t able to continue the conversation anymore.

We tried to protect both our artists, Hyunjoo and APRIL. However, after this, we will be taking strong legal action against not just Hyunjoo, but also the people who claim to be her family and acquaintances on these anonymous posts.

Once again, we would like to apologize to all of the fans who love and support DSP Media artists. We will make sure to conclude the situation so you are not ashamed of the time that we spent with APRIL.

Thank you.” cr

original post: theqoo

1. Crazy… They really have no conscience

2. It’s a trash agencyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they human? That’s why the members are bullies

3. Seriously, I haven’t commented on this yet, but I’ve never seen such a stupid agencyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I wish her family could open a sponsorship account.. Let’s destroy those ba$tards

5. F*ck, they’re crazy, April should be disbanded and Lee Naeun withdraws from what she’s doing

6. Wow, it’s actually the worst company ever… Hey, Hyunjoo is still your artist, are you crazy?…

7. I really need to see this whole company ruined. I want to do everything I can to help Hyunjoo and her brother. Please notify me when you open a fundraising account..

8. Is there any way to support Hyunjoo?

9. It’s the worst company, that company should be shut down forever

10. I’m willing to donate money to Hyunjoo’s family as well

• she and her family already tried to talk to the agency but agency didnt budge

Now they are trying to sue her?

DSP cant handle this for shit

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WHO THE HELL is running their PR department? What moron allowed this to be put out as a statement? It makes the company look like trash (I mean, maybe they are, but their own PR doesn't have to help the case).

I feel so sorry for her. Imagine being in this agency and having to deal with this on the daily.

• If she's innocent, I understand why they would go this route. I agree that the statement isn't as polished as it should be.

• Honestly, the most surprising revelation here isn't the lawsuit against HyunJoo. Its the fact that she's still signed under DSP after all these years!!

She's literally locked inside the dungeon against her dreams and wishes.....

Praying that she gets the justice she deserves.... Now Or Never....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!