I think there were interesting conversations during the contract negotiations between Blackpink and YG Ent.

• Just saying.... :pepe-tea:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I actually believe they've already renewed given the tour dates.

And they most likely don't care about billboards and marketing strategies and stuff that fans care about.

Fans often conflate what they want and what the actual members want.

They're more concerned about touring and album proceeds percentages and compensation. Which YG is already regarded as the most artist-friendly contracts in the industry.

YG also has a big infrastructure around them with an army of staff and helps them build their individual brands. Which helps their income when they aren't doing group activities.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!