THE ORIENTAL BEAT SOUNDS AMAZINGGGGGGG...

• I absolutely loved crazy over you and now knowing Pink VENOM also has oriental sounds is so exciting...

didnt Jennie say its a chill track on vlive... now it all make sense...

:pepe-firing:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also Jennie's PV red outfit vibes the same as HYLT Jennie

Coincidence? I think not. 8)

• didnt Jennie say its a chill track on vlive... now it all make sense...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think Jennie was lying because when I hear groovy I think disco and funk, not traditional cult.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Edited once, last by jenniesbtch ().

• External Content twitter.com

I think Jennie was lying because when I hear groovy I think disco and funk, not traditional cult.

Disco dancing ninja cultists then?

• External Content twitter.com

Based on the teaser whatever it is it looks like its going to be a banger... :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!