The Little Detail in Blackpink's PINK VENOM Teaser

• Jisoo was the one who play the instrument in the teaser

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gambar

Gambar

you can interpret the 'i Bring the Pain like' as BP

just like 'look up in the sky it's a Bird it's a Plane' as BP

and 'Born Pink' as BP

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They used Korean music culture in the teaser such as The Sundial and The Geomungo

The pink thing in that hose is connected to Jisoo's mask

Anyway, anticipate the PINK VENOM this Friday!!!

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• will it have a storyline then :pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!