I don't stan Bangtan BUUUUUUT

• but I gotta say I admire Jin a lot

Namjoon used to be my bias but with time I've come to respect Jin a lot more

he was scouted on the street for his looks cause he was THAT handsome, he had no experience with singing, dancing, rapping or anything that had to with performing arts

you could say he was given everything on a 'silver platter' so in theory there was no need for him to improve since his role in the group was just being the visual

but I did follow BTS for quite some time and it was obvious how much he improved and how much he worked to achieve that improvement, especially in his vocals. that's impressive and commendable imo

not only that but he's very funny and honestly kinda uplifting in a way, so he's easy to like

I guess I just wanted to post a random appreciation thread that come to mind suddenly :pepecute: also he's my mom's favorite member

out of service

• Jin & J-Hope are the two members that I will say have constantly and consistently improved over the years....

Even the members know it....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LET'S GOOOOO JIN APPRECIATION !!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• 'Epiphany' is my favorite BTS solo alongside 'Lie'. Mainly because of his vocals. I have watched 'Epiphany' live and it hits hard.....

External Content m.youtube.com

• 'Epiphany' is my favorite BTS solo alongside 'Lie'. Mainly because of his vocals. I have watched 'Epiphany' live and it hits hard.....

External Content m.youtube.com

same as the studio version :omgr:

out of service

• Jins voice is criminally underrated

Stream this masterpiece

External Content open.spotify.com

• I mean Jin's voice alone is incredible. It may not be technically the most perfect vocals but his tone and color and the way he sings has the ability to realllly hit you emotionally so hard. The thing about Jin that made him my second bias is his personality - he's so incredibly authentic to himself, hard worker, and polite/humble.

Let me share this favorite == please listen with good earphones:

External Content youtu.be

• Have you heard this song?

Written and co-produced by Jin?

Only available free on soundcloud

Still my fav solo fron Jin

이 밤 by JIN of BTS
    이 밤 (2019) Produced by Slow Rabbit (Slow Rabbit, Jin, Hiss Noise, RM) Additional Production - Hiss Noise Guitar - 정재필 Keyboard - Slow Rabbit Synthesizer -…
    soundcloud.app.goo.gl

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!