Thinking about Ghosting 2 (NEW DATE)

• I know I said it would be in Minisode 2, but it didn't, and I knew it would be in their next album! That's right, Ghosting 2 will be on TXT's upcoming album, so don't give up hope. But remember that Ghosting will always be superior to Ghosting 2, nothing beats Ghosting. Speaking of which, I was thinking about the fights about Wishlist vs Ghosting, and I'm here to tell you...GHOSTING IS STILL BETTER THAN WISHLIST. I'm not sure why people were comparing these two in the first place because Ghosting is the top song, the 4th gen IT girl.. and Wishlist isn't. Ya know??

GHOSTING 2 WILL BE ON TXTS NEXT ALBUM

• ghostings

Changed the title of the thread from “Thinking about Ghosting 2” to “Thinking about Ghosting 2 (NEW DATE)”.
  • Fairy of Shampoo obliterates Ghosting in all ways. Fairy of Shampoo paved the way for Ghosting :siptear:

Never in my whole career as a Ghosting spokesperson have I seen a comment as delulu as this

I present to you....

WHY GHOSTING IS *WAY* BETTER THEN FAIRY OF SHAMPOO

By: Ghostings

First of all, what exactly is Fairy of Shampoo? Shampoo fairies? What about shampoo? That doesn't make sense. But, Ghosting is about...Ghosting, which is a thing that makes sense. Imagine sitting on your couch in a wonderful suburban home and neighborhood when your significant other breaks through the window and screams, "I MADE A SONG FOR YOU!!" They start singing after you finish screaming because they just burst through the window...would you rather them sing about Fairies of Shampoo or a wonderful song about Ghosting...??? Tbh I wouldn't want either, so forget it! Forget that example. Imagine the second example: you are relaxing on your couch in a nice suburban neighborhood in a nice home, but you want to listen to music. Would you rather listen to Fairy shampoo or Ghosting? Ghosting, of course, because ghosting will make you even more relaxed, whereas fairies made of shampoo will not because you will have to work your brain to figure out why there are fairies made of shampoo. Yepppp!!! Second of all, Fairy of Shampoo flopped compared to Ghosting. Why did it flop, you ask? Because Ghosting is far superior, and everyone realized hat, they streamed it more oftennn! It's backed up by proof, trust me! Comparing Wishlist to Ghosting was already delulu, but Fairy of Shampoo? Flop Fairy? No, nope, no. That's WAAAY to far for me. :uh-uh-bunny:

• Fairy of shampoo is superior just for this performance alone. It has bubbles and pretty boys, what more could you want?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This Ghosting performance only has 1.7m views whereas fairy of shampoo has more than 4m, that shows you which song people like more. Ghosting is a flop :siptear:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Fairy of shampoo is superior just for this performance alone. It has bubbles and pretty boys, what more could you want?

This Ghosting performance only has 1.7m views whereas fairy of shampoo has more than 4m, that shows you which song people like more. Ghosting is a flop :siptear:

If you scroll deep into the comments of FOS people are saying they only streamed because they feel bad for TXTs flop Fairy of Shampoo :pepe-hips:

Ghosting has pretty purple pink birthday party :lover1: And tasty food :lover1: And is cute :cutes:

Also Yellow hair Yeonjun vs Pink hair Yeonjun :pepe-torch: We know the obvious winner :pepe-hips:

Ghosting is organically viewed btw, the toxic Fairy of Shampoo stans had many streaming parties and could barely get any views :txt45:

• Ghostings. I’m seriously loving your dedication to this song. Please don’t change.

:pepelove1:

Btw

Ghosting is about being ghosted by somebody. If my significant other would say

I MADE A SONG FOR YOU

And sings that to me I would either burst out crying or chase him down the road with a knife. What you mean by I’m ghosting you, you muppet?

:pepe-slash:

Fairy of shampoo is a romantic song about unrequited love, written when the original singer seen a beautiful woman in a shampoo ad. It’s about love at first sight. That’s more romantic to hear.

:pepe-use-head:

• Ofc, I am attached to this song forever :smirks:

Yeah, probably wouldn't want a significant other to sing about Ghosting you as a love song pepe-ooh

Wait, would you want your significant other to sing about seeing another women in a shampoo ad though? pepe-ooh

• Ofc, I am attached to this song forever :smirks:

Yeah, probably wouldn't want a significant other to sing about Ghosting you as a love song pepe-ooh

Wait, would you want your significant other to sing about seeing another women in a shampoo ad though? pepe-ooh

Just take it as he is talking about you and it’s fine. Lmao

For ghosting…

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

You need to come up with a better scenario to make it fit I guess…

• daeche eodi sumgyeonni

naege malhaejweo bimil

Say now! Say now! oh yeah

Say now! Say now!

Please tell me now

Time’s up, give me your wishlist

Birthday soweoneul malhaejweo

Say now! Say now! oh yeah

Say now! Say now!

Please tell me now

:pepemusic::pepe-dj::pepe-dj:

• Way home with yeonjuns best rap >>>>>>>>>> wishlist >>>>>>>>>>> Ghosting

:pepe-dj:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!