Holiday is one of SNSD's most underrated eras

• This comeback got kinda overlooked even though it was SNSD's grand 10th anniversary. That was mostly because SM lowkey sabotaged it, but even among fans they liked All Night better (which is also a very good song). I think Holiday perfectly captures SNSD: bright, colorful catchy, and happy. And yeah it's a little cheesy, but SNSD has always been a little cheesy; it's not like we fell in love with them because they were edgy. A great song that I've still been listening to for 5 years.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Holiday is alright but it didn't really feel as catchy or memorable as SNSD titles are. I still say if all night was the lead single the would've done much better. All night was one of the best songs in kpop. The stages were great though, the 360 cam stage for holiday was really cool. And the album itself was pretty good too. The CB had everything to be another hit.

But none of that matters in the end because SM fucked the entire CB into oblivion.

• I prefer this Holiday. :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hopkinz

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!