Tell me your favorite song and I'll give you a recommendation.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Home by Bts and Up no more by Twice

Omg tasteeee home is one of my faves, I'd recomend

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

hmmm, then

Currently it's NCT U's Make a Wish.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Good recommendation

• Kairina  bumble-bunny

I think that you guys like ballads so

• I dont like ballads lmao :pepe-back-away:its my least fav type of genre :mooning:

ohh, I didn't your taste but bumble bunny liked them so i grouped you with her :pepe-hehe: Yes I'm lazy. :pepe-life-support:

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Desbundar

Omg tasteeee home is one of my faves, I'd recomend

Thank you for the recommendation i really like the song a lot

• Thank you for the recommendation i really like the song a lot

wait for real?

I acually did something right :pepe-life-support:

• Kairina  bumble-bunny

I think that you guys like ballads so

My treasure is a ballad??????????????????????????

Slow motion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!