RUMORS About BTS's Future Collabs and Solo Albums

• Some of these rumors belong to the account that leaked some of BTS' songs/information before. About 60% of the information leaked by this account turns out to be correct, so take it with a grain of salt.

FZvY8UjaMAEGNhH?format=jpg&name=900x900

FZf4jDDX0AQMX8U?format=jpg&name=large

FZxe0oKVsAAbI0U?format=jpg&name=large

This account claims that Taekook will be singing the OST for a KDrama. But just a month ago, he was claiming that the OST was for the Marvel movie. Everyone thought it might be for the Marvel movie SeoJoon starred in, but according to this account, the song will be released in the Fall/Winter months of this year. However, it was announced that the SeoJoon Marvel movie will be released in the summer of 2023. Now he has changed this information and says the song will be for Kdrama. Now people are speculating that it could be for Squid Game season 2. There are even rumors that Taehyung or Jin may appear in this drama with a small role.

FZyEJlwUsAEeirY?format=jpg&name=large

FZzx7b1XwAI64HF?format=jpg&name=large

FZl5fdAacAErfUu?format=jpg&name=large

This account claimed that Suga will be releasing AGUST D 3 this month. He claims that Jimin will participate in the pre-release single of this album. Rumor has it that Suga has already shot 2 music videos so far. But the fact that RM said his album is ready and Suga still hasn't made any promotions about it suggests that this might not be true. So who else "D" could be is currently unknown. Jimin is in America right now so it's open to theory. Some have seen Jimin filming something in LA so...

FZvY8UjaQAADwKr?format=jpg&name=900x900

This account claims that Taehyung and Lady Gaga will be releasing a single. Considering that Tae's solo album will most likely be released next year, it may be Lady Gaga's project, but it didn't seem very convincing to me.

FZvY8UuacAAk3DZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

This account has been hinting JK and Justin collaboration for nearly a year, but it's the first time they've released the date. JK and Justin's collab, has almost turned into an urban legend at this point lol

And he gave a spoiler for the BTS song named " So Good ", which according to him will be released in October this year.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

• Don't trust him on solo works.

He said D refers to Disney after no news of D 3 dropping came out.

He has also been linking everyone randomly to BTS, said Zayn will collab with JK and then recently said Zayn will collab with Jimin.

He also said Taekook OST for MCU in May. Then says some Taekook Japanese song in Nov.

OT7 track So Good in Oct..I mean

He even said Run BTS is the Snoop collab. He was only right about Stay Alive leaks and the album Proof leaks..but supposedly those were already leaked elsewhere and he got it from there.

• Yeah, he is constantly changing what he says. I said take it with grain of salt because he is not reliable. But still, tea is tea. :pepe-shrug::pepe-wink::pepe-tea:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Agust D this month would be the most incredible shocker. Suga seems to be enjoying time off with family and travel, not gearing up for a release

yeah because of RM's words about his album, I guess no one thinks that Suga's album will be the next one right now. It will be shock everyone, if it happens lol

• yeah because of RM's words about his album, I guess no one thinks that Suga's album will be the next one right now. It will be shock everyone, if it happens lol

I absolutely loved the build up to Agust D2 with the blurry photo coming into sharper view day by day.

• I absolutely loved the build up to Agust D2 with the blurry photo coming into sharper view day by day.

Suga is doing a great job at marketing his album. That's why I don't think he will release a surprise album. Maybe he can make a promotion again that will gradually increase the expectations.

• I definitely see a Suga/Jimin collab single for Agust D3 as they seem to want to work together

Suga always says that Jimin's voice is his favorite among vocal lines. I wouldn't be surprised if they really do a collab together.^^

• I agree with Joon but Jimin could very well surprise and complete work. He seems to be working ver hard in LA

I think the stage Jimin is in, an entire album by Aug end or Sept seems tough but a single is very possible. Saying this on the assumption that he needs to shoot for the album teasers, concept pics, cover, etc.

• I could see a BTS release right before the Busan Concert. Was “So Good” spoiled when the other snippets were released?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And let's not forget that this Suga's album is not even considered in probabilities lol

• This definitely isn't a single or a collab for someone else's album seeing so much efforts. This has to be for Jimin as a lead artist....

So anyways I'm not expecting RM album till early November but I'm kinda certain he is the next.... World Cup song will be released in September. October will be all about concert. So yeah RM album after that in November I think.....

If Jin enlists in December then I'm expecting something from him before that. And if Jin enlists this year then Suga will also enlist before March 2023. So he will have to release his album before that. In that case the most likely to release album after RM is Suga.... But if they are planning to enlist next year then it changes everything. Then I can see Jimin or Jungkook releasing after RM....

• Rapline Megan collab?

• Jimin MV is almost confirmed as the DoP flew to LA

• This definitely isn't a single or a collab for someone else's album seeing so much efforts. This has to be for Jimin as a lead artist....

So anyways I'm not expecting RM album till early November but I'm kinda certain he is the next.... World Cup song will be released in September. October will be all about concert. So yeah RM album after that in November I think.....

If Jin enlists in December then I'm expecting something from him before that. And if Jin enlists this year then Suga will also enlist before March 2023. So he will have to release his album before that. In that case the most likely to release album after RM is Suga.... But if they are planning to enlist next year then it changes everything. Then I can see Jimin or Jungkook releasing after RM....

I think Jimin is dropping a pre release single this month :oops:

• I read on twt that there are armys suffering from burn out because there has been too many releases... :pepe-comfy:

These people wouldn't have survived BTS in 2018 & 2020 for sure ^^

They literally released 50+ songs in 2018 and 60+ songs in 2020.

Anyways I just don't mind them because I have seen enough of these excuses. This is just another excuse for "ARMYs" who want to move on to their "real" faves. They always find a new one every year X/

• Yeah. Seems like it's only me who thinks that Yoongi will be the next in line since he will have to enlist on 1st quarter next yr.

• Pre releases happen after album is fully done. It would be preposterous to do a pre-release when the album is not even in the post production phase.

I don't see anything related to his album coming at best till March 2023....

Not necessarily, if you see how Charlie Puth went about with his recent album, he released Light Switch in Jan when he was not even done composing/recording Left and Right. He has released 3 singles since Jan for an album out in Oct.

Some members could go for a singles approach and release an album with the singles several months later. Jungkook also hinted at doing something like that. He did not want to put out an album but instead release singles with music videos. Tae also said he dreamed of doing music videos for all his songs

• These people wouldn't have survived BTS in 2018 & 2020 for sure ^^

They literally released 50+ songs in 2018 and 60+ songs in 2020.

Anyways I just don't mind them because I have seen enough of these excuses. This is just another excuse for "ARMYs" who want to move on to their "real" faves. They always find a new one every year X/

Whoa thats a lot...

But I can't blame some of them...its been tough after the Festa dinner... :pepe-puddle:

• This thread contains 129 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!