My Top 5 Twice Songs

• - heart shaker

people say it's bubblegum pop, but it's done better than every bubblegum pop out there. there's half time, real snare sound, quite daring chord progression, from the first listen you'd know that this is quite the high budget song

- like ooh aah

dance break, half time, chord progression of I-IV seems generic but they did great layering and sound design so it doesn't sound very common

- fancy

simply the best pre-chorus in the history of kpop. great bass line, nicely textured rhythm section, i have my gripes with this song like how the chorus somehow have less intensity than the pre-chorus/verse, but each compose their own i guess

- pony tail

i'm a fan of rock :p

- dance the night away

nice uncommon rhythm section, very catchy leitmotif

• 1. Signal

It's a song which showed the real fans of TWICE as there were so many Fakes and Leechers where all have abandoned the group as fans

Signal Remix

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Like Ooh Ahh - (LOA)

This would have been number 1 if it weren't for Signal, it's a song which was way better than were JYPark was going to do based on the songs from Sixteen, then again it was written by B.E.P

LOA Cover by Legendary Rock Singer Yoon Do-hyun

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Cheer Up

The song which I didn't understand why South Koreans loved, ironically, it's a song that should have been their debut based on Sixteen

Cheer Up - Golden Tambourine Cover

Bonus: Liam Neeson doing Sha Sha Shy

Shy Shy Shy Suicide Squad Actresses

4. Cry For Me

There is a debate whether this should have been the title song instead of I Can't Stop Me but I think it ICSM was the better choice for a Title Song because Cry For Me is a Performance Song rather than a Dance Track where you just need to vibe to the beat.

This is an exceptional case due to the surprise but I am 100% behind JYPE if this is the direction they want to take the Group

Cry For Me - First reveal 2020 MAMA's

5. TWICE Covers

Since there are too many TWICE Songs that I want to list so I am going to blatantly cheat.

Compilation of TWICE Covers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!