Knetz share about the Korean actor with the biggest domestic fandom

• [instiz] WHICH ACTOR/ACTRESS HAS THE BIGGEST DOMESTIC FANDOM???

AVvXsEhtppbUNY7Nzf7muInkFxSwVoO1xRte-iuaTjPFmfHIF3KD1WTFCQ_CFHlRri3dEL9jP2c_dU5rLl8zIZup-VPsHlsxjPgpSgG-W8AzISfYlViL9lvERq3KcfdZJG__FtrUfhVzEITaFrbCCyph67ts1vSgeHWP7dJWuZVOSUtMVHWupd2do72DEJ34=s16000

original post: here

1. Lee Minho...? Kim Soohyun..? Song Joongki..?

2. Isn't this hard to quantify? But no matter what, male actors are on top

3. Lee Minho

4. Lee Junki also has a huge fandom

5. But I feel like Lee Minho is the top domestically

6. Lee Minho received the acting daesang in 2013, even when time has passed, his media power was legendary, I still remember because my bias actor also appeared in that acting award

7. Wow I'm seeing a lot of Cho Seungwoo in the comments, me too I like him but I didn't he'd get mention that much

8. Personally, based on the media buzz and their impression, Park Bogum, Lee Jongsuk, Kim Seonho's core seem freaking strong

9. Cho Seungwoo's musical ticketing is seriously even harder than my bias idols' ticketing (who is also super popular) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There were 60K people in the waiting like... But every time he has a show, it's always like that, he's not promoting as an idol, he but has so many fans

10. Kim Soohyun or Lee Minho?

11. Song Joongki, Lee Jongseok, Song Kang...?

12. Park Bogum

13. Shouldn't it be Lee Jongsuk?

14. Cho Seungwoo...If you tried booking his musicals, you'd know... He's even harder to ticket than my bias ..

15. I thought of Cho Seungwoo

• Actually, I'm glad to see so many people saying Cho Seung Woo. He had a lot of popularity even before his Netflix series, but now he's gone over the roof.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!