Idol groups people think have disbanded who have actually not?

• IMFACT - due to a mistranslation on an article on the main page of AKP, a translator announced their disbandment. Even after the leader of the group commented and said they haven't disbanded, they just all left their company and will make music together in the future when opportunities allow them, a lot of people still think they've disbanded.

Weki Meki - a lot of post Produce 101 season 1 groups have disbanded and this one has been inactive for a long time.

ZE:A - also mistakenly reported to have disbanded but all of the members assured fans that they'll meet as a group again in the future. Have been on a hiatus for 5 years.

Infinite - most members left Woollim, and the group has been on a long hiatus, but they haven't disbanded.

VIXX - most members left the company, but the group still exists and they want to come back together.

5urprise - the group that gave us Seo Kangjoon, Gong Myung, Yoo Il, Kang Taeoh, and Lee Taehwan. Actingdol group. They never disbanded, and last had group activities in 2018.

Can you think of anyone else?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Fin.K.L. There was no official announcement, but their last full album came out in 2002

Imagine if they announced a comeback

GOT7, they all left JYPE and went to different companies, but they didn't disband.

In fact they had a comeback this year. And I'm breathing the same air as Jackson now

I think the comeback shut the people who claimed they were done up

mKl7Ghm.png

• Mamamoo!

I remember here many people wrote comments that they thought Mamamoo disbanded because Wheein signed deal with Ravi's label lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Brave Girls after they went into hiatus and lost 3 of 5 members.

Or when they flopped with redebute and comeback and lost all og member.

Or when they were sent into their 2nd hiatus.

Or when they suddenly come back with "we ride" what was like the second best "last goodby song" after sistars.

One problem was allways that Brave Entertainment was allways very quit with informations. even when members left and the 10 fans asked, they got no answer.

• Mamamoo!

I remember here many people wrote comments that they thought Mamamoo disbanded because Wheein signed deal with Ravi's label lol

Oh right, I actually saw some people say that and I was so surprised.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!