THE MEMBERS WHO COME UP WITH THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL FANDOM NAME WHEN THEIR GROUPS HAVEN'T DISBANDED YET

• [instiz] THE MEMBERS WHO COME UP WITH THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL FANDOM NAME WHEN THEIR GROUPS HAVEN'T DISBANDED YET

bypannchoaJuly 24, 2022
    AVvXsEh-zF7IcwaPn_J5zieISUlmnj2lWbySeDNQiVUIu1GbkcTnYe4zzQi7I8ANOYJPEyadqZsRKnjuH9zN1lgRH8yHVO5cDvqfApgqNDeL3QU1ss86L7lZ2mCZbDX6XqjCnXhQyCNj8OxxMhqx9UI4l8LObfQT662U_kYatozBn7U-4zEQvEOLWLo2QrNG=s16000
    (pic not included)

Isn't it a bit wrong?

original post: here

1. ?????????? It's way too eba

2. And the fans don't say anything about it?
    > [OP] Nop, they actually love it
    >> It might be the one with the most akgaes or the one top in terms of individual fans

3. As an all-fan, I hate stuff like that..........

4. Are the fans asking them to make up one?

> [OP] Not even

5. And it's not like it's just a pet name for the fans?
    > [OP] No!

6. I think I know who OP is referring to

7. My bias is doing that, I didn't know it was a bad thing?

8. My bias has a name for their own individual fandom and it never created a problem

9. But seriously, my bias does it, and I hate the fact that they have a pet name for their own individual fans... They're still promoting in the group right now, but I hate the fact that they're making it obvious that they have individual fans

10. If they do it in their individual concerts, I don't really care?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• SHINee members have always had their own fandom names based on their debut nicknames

I don't find it weird, it's just seen as subset of shinee world

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but I will never acknowledge Key changing our name from lockets to little freaks

I'm forever a locket

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!