0What moment made you realize that you are a ot7 stanner and not an akagae

• for me I recently realized it after hiatus announcement. I watched all my biased's solo content like his fashion show,log,in the soop and I loved them but for some reason I feel he's not feeling complete.i never hated any members and thought all are fine but mine is super good. but I feel they all shine brighter as 7 and I wish them lots of success as soloists but I wish for them to perform together so much too and I love-miss their interactions 💖 💜

Ps. Looks like I accept it more that I'm OT7 stanner than before 💜

Pss. My first thread sorry if I made any mistakes :oops:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• Troll007

Changed the title of the thread from “What moment made you realize that you are a ot7 scanner and not an akagae” to “0What moment made you realize that you are a ot7 stanner and not an akagae”.
  • for me I recently realized it after hiatus announcement. I watched all my biased's solo content like his fashion show,log,in the soop and I loved them but for some reason I feel he's not feeling complete.i never hated any members and thought all are fine but mine is super good. but I feel they all shine brighter as 7 and I wish them lots of success as soloists but I wish for them to perform together so much too and I love-miss their interactions 💖 💜

Ps. Looks like I accept it more that I'm OT7 stanner than before 💜

Pss. My first thread sorry if I made any mistakes :oops:

You can just go ahead and say its V, lol. I do agree, though I've always been OT7. Jimin may be my bias because his personality reminds me of me (good and bad), but it is the bond they have and what they bring to the table as 7 that really drew me in.

They are all very talented individuals and I don't doubt they'd each have success on their own. But together, their talents and abilities play off and complement each other - and that really shines through. They are that much better together.

• You can just go ahead and say its V, lol. I do agree, though I've always been OT7. Jimin may be my bias because his personality reminds me of me (good and bad), but it is the bond they have and what they bring to the table as 7 that really drew me in.

They are all very talented individuals and I don't doubt they'd each have success on their own. But together, their talents and abilities play off and complement each other - and that really shines through. They are that much better together.

Totally agree :pepelove2:

I didn't want to use V's name because I don't wanna be seen as some akagae.Being a maknae line bias sometimes makes people misunderstand :pepe-shame:

while I have a maknae line bias because of his unique personality(tiny winy bit because of my visual lover side too :nervousk: ) I love BTS so much as a whole that I can't leave them and love their contents so much!!!

Nothing can compare to the fun that i have while watching run bts and their interactions💜

Busan concert is coming soon i hope to see run bts performance and new interactions 😆 :pepe-excited:

What about you? are you also looking forward to this concert?

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

• I hope they show it in theaters!!!!!

• I hope they show it in theaters!!!!!

I totally am booking my ticket if it happens :pepelove1:

it's so much fun meeting many ARMYs and making theaters our own stadium even the staff gets surprised :pepe-hehe:

sometime they give free popcorn for the 2nd time watchers but it's so fun that people don't even want to leave after watching 3 shows back to back :pepe-peek: It really becomes a fight for tickets :pepeflushed:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

• There’s something to love about each member and in the beginning I was just in awe of each and their bond with each other. Their chemistry is magic and I really admire how masterful they are at loving each other. Also, there is a pureness to all of them - like they all have their inner child close to their hearts; that is why they come across sincere to me. Also they have this ability to be handsome and then cutie/goofy at the same time.

What I love about each:

RM: Confident, intelligent but also adorable. When he had his b-day cake and spun around the chair and accidentally taking out the lights on the candle. His face at that moment still cracks me up.

Jin: His humor, unique perspective and introvert gamer self. His no nonsense replies to fans is also what I enjoy lol. I also still play games. His voice is also special to me.

Suga: When he plays the piano and gets into his musical genius mode. I get his introvert self and not saying much.

Hobi: He kindness and dedication to elevating the group’s dance performances. I also love to hear him sing and harmonize with JK. JITB was amazing.

Jimin: His kindness and sweetness but also very playful with other members. I also get mesmerize when he dances - like the Filter performances for the ON:E concerts.

V: His charisma (when he goes into his handsome mode - who can resist?!?) His baritone voice was the first one I recognized and Singularity is still a fav solo. He also has his own unique charms.

JK: When he goes into determination mode, I also think he ooozes charisma too but then he can revert to being a pure, cutie lol. I love how he loves all the older members. He will be a bias wrecker for me.

Ok sorry long post.

• Yeah their charming and funny traits makes it so harder for you to remain one bias stanner because with them you can't stop yourself from purpling all of them😆💜

To tell you truth I only use purple heart💜 for bts. Because it's special :pepelove1: only borahae BTS💜

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

• When I started noticing the other members more during interaction with my former bias. Also the solo stans were annoying. Everyday was a new victimization scheme so I just got fed up and left to enjoy contents on my own

Slowly I transitioned from a solo stan to an OT7 who bias a member. The solo stan community spreads a lot of falsehoods and make you see things through a lens. Like for instance they will edit the member they like having a malfunction or not getting something whiles not letting you know that all the members had the same issue and they are all being treated the same. That’s how they drive their agendas.

But if you have a good head on you, you can see these bs very clearly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!