How to unsubscribe from AllKill?

• You would need to do this in your PayPal account. Go to your account settings. Find "Website payments." Click that and look for "My automatic payments." You should be able to cancel the subscription from there.

Hope that helps!

Hi, it's me again trying to unsubscribe from AKP again 2 years after posting this thread for the 1st time just because I don't have time for AKP anymore. But now going to the PayPal app and clicking "Bills", "Payments" and and "Manage" just brings me to a button saying "Manage and cancel at 6TheoryMedia, LLC."

However, when I clicked on it, I couldn't find anywhere to do that on this website. I even tried emailing the contact email linked on the PayPal app sales@6theory.com, only to receive another email saying sending my email failed because that email doesn't exist anymore.

How do I unsubscribe now? 😂

Please help mods (or anyone) juseyo!

Thanks in advance!!! 🙏

• Do you see a "Cancel this autopay" button that below "Manage and cancel at 6TheoryMedia, LLC."? If so, select that.

If you don't see it, let me know.

I do! I thought that was just removing PayPal as my payment method and not canceling the subscription lol. Worked, thanks! ❤️

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!