XIAOTING LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE IN ISAC

• [instiz] XIAOTING KILLED IT AT IACㄷㄷㄷ

bypannchoaAugust 01, 2022

AVvXsEisTCPPFdxdoxHeyDi0MhcDDpGTNNK7SzVEY3PF69fED1ylay2looy4LVEbURXlF03vswLR80XkGWe2HFxTLK62CTudwyQmQKiFGpq5a_as1fRx2JszOTp2i2OlpEMd3G37eVPIe49XStC87-8fxkLbk7Ba2TEUVgadfI9X-ITGgOZQNtQfD-tcP_Dg=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"220801 IAC Dance Sports Kep1er Xiaoting
    Xiaoting killed it............"

original post: here

1. Is she crazy?

2. Wow.... has she studied dance sports before??? She's way too good
    > She was a former ballroom dancer

3. Wow as expected, athletes are different

4. She's freaking good

5. Wow former athletes are definitely different

6. Wow she's good. No but can people share their IAC phone footages?? Or are fans filming these in secret??

7. So cool.. wow

8. People with experienced are not experienced for nothing. This is legendary

9. Wow crazy....

10. Her body's movements are definitely those of an athlete

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Holy shit

This is crazy

Let's bow down to the Queen

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!