My Favorite KARA Song

• My Favorite KARA Song

I'm an old school KARA fan. Specifically their debut album. It's often overlooked for later career KARA, as it had a style reminiscent of FIN.K.L and most tend to focus on when they shifted to their big iconic dance sound later.

But this kind of fusion of old school R&B mixed with a kpop ballad aesthetic and sweetness, and non sophisticated almost amateurish cute raps is...... Kpop Magic.

The kind of sound and sensibility that made me fall in love with 2nd gen when it's R&B influence was at its peak. Wonder Girls hit these heights with similar stuff.

This is in my top 5 favorite songs in all of kpop.

Try it out of you haven't yet.

An absolute favorite of mine.

I wish they did stuff like this still in kpop.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Best Answer

KARA's debut album is so good. I have a soft spot for the track "Two of Us".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, Kim Sunghee is one of the biggest "what if" in kpop in my opinion. It's so unfortunate she had to leave the group prematurely.

• my far KARA song

with amazing dance relay by Everglow

• emanresu

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • my all time favorite of them

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• KARA's debut album is so good. I have a soft spot for the track "Two of Us".

Also, Kim Sunghee is one of the biggest "what if" in kpop in my opinion. It's so unfortunate she had to leave the group prematurely.

Yes! It's my favorite album in kpop. It's magical.

Two of Us is amazing. There's something about that kind of stripped down non pretentious style. Just the girls singing youthful love songs without all the bells and whistles. It's special.

That's one of my kind of weird pet peeves of a lot of modern kpop sometimes. I miss when is was..... "less sophisicated". Before they got all the international polish and budgets.

It probably has a lot to with nostalgia for "simpler times" but.... I just prefer that less polished earlier time.

Anyway, glad you love this album. Nice to find a fellow fan who enjoys it.

• Anyway, glad you love this album. Nice to find a fellow fan who enjoys it.

It's literally the first kpop album I purchased, like 12 years ago. This, plus their 2nd EP 'Revolution'.

I initially heard the song 'Wanna' and liked it, but after listening to 'Revolution' alongside their first album, I realized I didn't like their new direction as much. So I outright dropped kpop, which was just an experiment for me back then.

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• my far KARA song

with amazing dance relay by Everglow

Mister is so good.

Nice I hadn't seen this by EVERGLOW!

Step is iconic.

Srsly so good

• External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!