You can tell many SM stans are seething to see non-SM groups overtake their faves

• wow sm stans are living rent free on akpp head

• Hilarious how OP is having a cry about SM stans but then runs to anons to moan about it. Obsessed much? SM be living rent free in your head

• SM will never learn. Until they give us SNSD 2.0 (larger group with heavy vocal and dance focus) or stop trying to make their western BTS-wannabe dreams happen, they're not going to lead a generation again. EXO was the last time they got it right and they even managed to screw that up. Same with Red Velvet... should've ran with the Bad Boy sound but they messed up them too.

Aespa is only doing "well" because they're from SM. Literally no way that group would survive outside of the big 3, especially with their lipsyncing and lack of dance skills.

• Hilarious how OP is having a cry about SM stans but then runs to anons to moan about it. Obsessed much? SM be living rent free in your head

more like yall act like a cult dogpiling on other fandoms when yall get called out lol I don’t have the time for that 💅

• I don't blame the fans. SM ruled the roost for two whole generations. Until a bg from a nugu company kicked their top bg out of their #1 spot. Rv had competition from Gfriend and Aoa before Twice and Bp even debuted but having neither a BG nor a GG be #1 has got to be a sad thing for those who believed in the SM brand. Aespa has been on a winning streak. I don't see them stopping anytime soon so SM stans still have a chance.

• more like yall act like a cult dogpiling on other fandoms when yall get called out lol I don’t have the time for that 💅

the only people getting dogpiled here are SM stans, you all are insane with this hatred, just take a look at the first two pages in anon and see how many threads bashing SM stans were made in this past week alone.

• more like yall act like a cult dogpiling on other fandoms when yall get called out lol I don’t have the time for that 💅

clearly you do since you keep replying. Did an SM stan hurt your feelings in the past?

• clearly you do since you keep replying. Did an SM stan hurt your feelings in the past?

Nah anon threads don’t take nearly as much effort as normal threads, you should try it sometime 💅 and i was merely making observations of many threads of artists i don’t stan so no sm stans hurt me, don’t worry

• Papi LSM be living in yo mind rent-free

• SM's back catalog is legendary but their last few years have been such a disappointment, they feel like the boomers of KPop tbqh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!