You can tell many SM stans are seething to see non-SM groups overtake their faves

• the obsessed behavior crowding achievement threads of non-SM groups like vultures, finding every little excuse to discredit their achievements when their own faves’ success benefited from the same thing: company stans. hypocritical and embarrassing all around

Approved the thread.
  • Aespa is clear, worry about your own faves

• is this abt mhj and you are mad abt it?

• Aespa is their only saving grace for sm's pride so of course they're scared of them being surpassed. new jeans stans brace yourself, you won't be hearing the end from them now. whether it's bitterness if njs surpass aespa (ive) or endless mocking if they underperform (itzy). :pepewash:

• It had happened with BTS. Boy, was it messy.

The sajaegi issue, twitter hashtags, beggarmy and many more were messy and hurtful.

this is why SM stans leave a sour taste in the mouth. :pepe-spray:

( Hoping mods will approve this)

• It had happened with BTS. Boy, was it messy.

The sajaegi issue, twitter hashtags, beggarmy and many more were messy and hurtful.

this is why SM stans leave a sour taste in the mouth. :pepe-spray:

( Hoping mods will approve this)

i actually like many sm groups but there are a lot of people in their fandoms who soil the whole pot. yg stans used to be insufferable too but at least with many yg bgs flopping they’ve died down for now and are not as loud as sm stans anymore

• i actually like many sm groups but there are a lot of people in their fandoms who soil the whole pot. yg stans used to be insufferable too but at least with many yg bgs flopping they’ve died down for now and are not as loud as sm stans anymore

yup, I listen to SM groups too, but the stans make it really hard.

• Newjean stans have declared war against all fandoms. I better see them charting at number one.

• Newjean stans have declared war against all fandoms. I better see them charting at number one.

y’all sexualise minors to prove that they’re being sexualised and should be disbanded, but their stans have to stay silent and take all the beating? You can’t attack someone first and then claim they’re declaring war when they retaliate lmao. and even before this whole pedophilia bullcrap plenty of people had attacked newjeans for their music and image and even age and wardrobe after they started threatening y’alls faves so y’all can’t play innocent now acting as if newjeans stans acted out unprovoked

• Maybe because their chance of leading this gen with Aespa is in danger. They did that in the past as well.

• As an SM stan I really feel victimised by you guys. I literally do nothing and I still get dragged by association. I just want to enjoy my favorite music in peace ;(

• y’all sexualise minors to prove that they’re being sexualised and should be disbanded, but their stans have to stay silent and take all the beating? You can’t attack someone first and then claim they’re declaring war when they retaliate lmao. and even before this whole pedophilia bullcrap plenty of people had attacked newjeans for their music and image and even age and wardrobe after they started threatening y’alls faves so y’all can’t play innocent now acting as if newjeans stans acted out unprovoked

Don't lie. As soon as newjeans released their song hybe stans started shitting on other gitl groups.

Don't talk about war, when there's people that have actually served their country, when you're fat ass is hiding behind your device writing stupid shit on the internet.

• Sorry but it looks like HYBE stans are dwarfing all other company stans in 4th gen era.

Using NJ to start all sorts of fanwars with other Big 4 fandoms and non-Big 4 fandoms is really taking the cake. Starting to feel like the next evolution of the old Army vs 'kpoppies' feud.

• nejeans is not the unprivileged gg you think it is. ive is. they would sell decently but flop hard if their music was trash

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!