[enter-talk] MALE COMMUNITIES GOING CRAZY OVER HOW ITZY CHAERYEONG HAS GOTTEN PRETTIER

• [enter-talk] MALE COMMUNITIES GOING CRAZY OVER HOW ITZY CHAERYEONG HAS GOTTEN PRETTIER

bypannchoaJuly 24, 2022

AVvXsEjFSdA9G8ApPoGB7FA4t4-Jwx8U1p79XUBNZtKu9us810dJ-ZsDgvOxopXKQ5GkY0CEiLHQm3pk3YDkrQYi0hXnbOYY918ezXOs9BZH0_EtXLbcXiJbAGowjNsztklVsP0INIwtK120Fxi1SmWbkfnzbx3BqwERwKSvDYpveCCC6eP4VPJg7AbwAHNh=s16000
    "The girl group member who really thought she was a big eater"

AVvXsEjzOOAJRrFrlRsSaX9cs1_ATJ9qiCqecpU0L2kG6VZRfLpm7lGLAPOm45_L-90Erdh9X94OrjHUtiJkG3qyOGVUkJ4VP4LkyCBGJmZukU6LQGHkzcuJ8EahJGWeX-yPHaNluMUrOKrLj2YIujwx89FcIFY2ctA9zBtf_RxIZoHXgEJzDinW7GAAtWsd=s16000
    (t/n: the post is a series of comments screenshot, we will just translate the content)
    - Was she always that pretty???
    - Chaeryeong right? Did she always looked like that? She kinda reminds me of Lee Joobin
    - Wow how is Chaeryeong this pretty?
    - She's gotten a lot prettier
    - She became quite prettyzㅋㅋㅋ
    - That girl is charmingly pretty
    - Wow what the? How did she get so pretty?
    - Why is ITZY so pretty?
    - She's gotten a lot prettier with this comeback
    - Yah she's awfully pretty
    - That nuna's looks are slowly getting there. But that dongsaeng became a f*cking beautyㄷㄷㄷ
    - For real, her looks are rising above the waters. How?
    - She's the funniest member in ITZY, she's unintentionally funny
    - Wow but Chaeryeong really got pretty

post response:
    [+213][-149]
    original post: here

1. [+190, -41]
    No need to talk about Chaeryeong's female fans, but she actually has a lot of male fans too. No but the Pann girls are always claiming that Chaeryeong is the undisputable least popular member and that JYP made a mistake with her, and they're deluding themselves with it. The general public doesn't even hate Chaeryeong.
    AVvXsEj7rWJUb6MaMtspFEZobRVDUbrLVhvnXNNQn7T6nSedcIkikCodR0j3ZEhqnAk92qbjiJkjn5Ct5YLNEyhHvnklNvKPuRiGOjWDhLmanGMn5BLOm7onla0-Ewvi8Oo7qokQSdJ2JShwCnJj97q29IYNhhP3K6tU3er1kM-9Q_bvG2Zrym7o0BGJrf9b=s16000
    Q: Do you see younger fans of the wrestling rings nowadays?

Park: We go to a lot of college games to attract younger audiences. I just hope they can watch one or two rounds. Personally, I wished idols could come to wrestling rings. I like ITZY's Chaeryeong

2. [+163, -71]
    Rather than Chaeryeong's appearance, it's her unique aura. Even Yuna said that she wants to build her own aura like Chaeryeong did and that she was envious of that

3. [+133 ,-73]
    Those who go viral should at least deserve it, this is dumbfounding

4. [+104, -11]
    Even Lee Youngji said the moment she saw her on the interphone that she was so pretty and that she has white skin and an aura

5. [+101, -89]
    I don't think she's gotten this much prettier..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+75, -4]
    If my eyes weren't this weird, I'd say she definitely got prettier

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!