RE: Is it still wild to you that Bts of all group became so big?

• yes and no. I expected them to be somewhat popular but not this huge like they are right now.

OP

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I knew them around Boy In Luv time, and they were special in a way that they can naturally attract loyal Ifans no other group could do. I expected them to compete with Big 3 groups like B2ST/Infinite did in the past. If you told me in 2014 they would be this mega huge, absolutely no one, even Big Hit would believe it. Maybe because I did not have enough fate in Ifans, and to be on top in Korea when the order of Kpop seemed to be established like you could be famous but you could not surpass big 3 groups.

2015 rolled in and there's no doubt BTS is the biggest group/biggest fandom in western kpop scene, they became trendy in SEA and Korean middle schoolers. Ask those Kpop fans at that time and those Billboard chart seemed to mean nothing.

2016 is a different story, they became the trendiest group, the type of fandom never seen before. The moment they received daesangs, I mean even other fandoms know that they're at the top no matter how much denial, 2017 rolled in like a step of 2016 story.

There might be groups who break records in the future but this kind of story can only happen once in a lifetime tbh. It's like right people at the right time, right place, right company, the right kind of music and many other combinations.

• hindsight is 20/20

one never expects any group to get to where BTS has...

certainly not the people who were fans in the beginning nor the members themselves...

but slowly and surely they made a name for themselves through their music, their personality, their character and it's a really interesting rags to riches story that's not over...

• Their ties were so strong that their debut stage on m-countdown which even nugus get only happened because another group dropped out right?

You didn’t know cj enm helped BTS to sell 2000 albums in a week and hired managers as extras and even used their cars in BTS mvs :eyes:

Like cj enm is a blessing. I guess that tie with cj enm is so important if back then it couldn’t even save BH from bankruptcy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!