Stop Expecting Your Group To Never “Decline”

• I think it could be possible for AESPA. I also look forward to BP to come back international. Twice has helped pave the way for them by having the first stadium concert in America and with their female artist have the highest ranking song on B200. There is a huge possible for BP to use the paved road Twice created to expand even further in America. This includes Spotify as wel where Twice is the second streamed group in Kpop. This is all paving the way for BP to grow and they will have twice to thank of course

Yes, aespa could do it with sales increasing so much but i'm ignoring the rest because i know u r joking.

• It happens to everyone eventually. I think the more important thing is whether or not the artist/group's music quality has dropped. If Twice stopped breaking chart records but still made undeniably amazing albums like Formula of Love, that works well enough for me. After all, to me, the most important part is the music. Everything else is extra.

It also doesn't mean older groups are gonna start going from multi-platinum to triple pinewood on the charts either, many will still be successful. But times change, new acts will come in, and the landscape will inevitably be different from how things may be right now. Many of the current favorites came in after the previous generation had their run, and it'll be the same once again. Nothing lasts forever, but that's why it's so precious to appreciate what's going on now, because one day it'll all be warm nostalgia you'll feel happy to reflect back on.

• H.O.T sold out the jamsil Olympic stadium when they were 40 years old. There wasnt a comeback, though.

Decline doesn’t mean never doing well again. It’s means not being as dominate as a group once was. Though was in a while comebacks are special occasions not Conor’s me to regular comebacks

• I think it could be possible for AESPA. I also look forward to BP to come back international. Twice has helped pave the way for them by having the first stadium concert in America and with their female artist have the highest ranking song on B200. There is a huge possible for BP to use the paved road Twice created to expand even further in America. This includes Spotify as wel where Twice is the second streamed group in Kpop. This is all paving the way for BP to grow and they will have twice to thank of course

Dude stop I just spilled my drink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!