NCT News - June 29, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

June 29, 2022

NCT Dream

• NEW CONTENT: Allobank Festival behind the scenes (with English subs)
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • Comeback thread here, if you want to follow for all the latest.

NCT 127

• Yuta has tested positive for COVID, so will be missing from the Singapore show. Get well soon, Yuta. :finger-heart:
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sign ups will be open for the 127 fanclub tomorrow. If you are trying for concert tickets, it's probably worth signing up because there are usually some concert-related perks for fanclub members (maybe early purchases or a slight discount? Can't promise anything, but worth considering if you can afford it.

• Doyoung and Haechan won awards for best drama OST in the Top Ten Awards for Thailand and Malaysia, respectively. 🍾

• NEW CONTENT: The first two eps of Jaehyun's Dear M are up on Viki with English subs. (It's cute so far) It's free!
    • https://www.viki.com/tv/37628c-dear-m

• NEW PREVIEW: Doyoung's new drama

WayV

• On their WayV Relay Live, the members talked about all they all cried when they saw Ten again. Kun also was emotional during the live and they promised WayV would be back soon. 145103-neocitypepe9c-png
    • Kun's hair is a silvery lavender, which I thought was for the Lab, but WayV cb super soon? :pepe-tinfoil-hat:
    • WayV members also paid a visit to the Sanrio pop up store.
    • NEW CONTENT: Flavor Rings a Bell with Winwin (with English subs)
    • External Content youtu.be

• More on Winwin's new movie role

Cross-Unit

• Pajamas..naurrr.. ;( ;( ;(
    • SMTOWN Live in Tokyo is sold out for 8/27 and 8/28. Tix remain for the additional day they added on 8/29.
    • WayV, Shotaro and Sungchan visited the NCT x Sanrio pop up store. You can find pix here in the NCT x Sanrio thread or in their respective member threads.
    • SungTaro also had a vlive together. 142344-neocitypepe6-png
    • NEW CONTENT: new Shotaro vlog (no English subs)

Charts & Numbers

• Melon: Beatbox is down to #82.
    • Check out Laleria's Beatbox stats tracking thread for more real time updates.
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Love Talk - 98.5M, Boom - 97.7M, Kick It - 96.7M, Make A Wish - 93.2M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK that NCT members have 8 hashtags that have each reached over 1M tweets in 2022? Jaehyun has 5, Ten has two and Jeno has 1. Jaehyun and Ten have the most in SM, followed by Jeno, who is tied with EXO and Suho.

If you're interested, tags were:

- Jaehyun: #EveryValentineWithJaehyun #HappyJaehyunDay #우리_축하할게_있어_재현날 (all birthday-related) #PradaMFWxJaehyun #Jaehyun (with the Prada twts)

- Ten: #HappyTenDay #OurLovelyTenDay #WelcomeHomeTenLee

- Jeno: #Jeno (on his birthday)

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

👻

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Just seeing Ten back with the WayV babies makes me so happy. I think I'm more excited for next month's NCT Show to see his special brand of chaos unleashed. Hypee at 2x

• Just seeing Ten back with the WayV babies makes me so happy. I think I'm more excited for next month's NCT Show to see his special brand of chaos unleashed. Hypee at 2x

I know. It’s going to be great, esp since the WayV babies are more comfortable with the other Neos now and not just hiding behind/dependent on big bros.

• Ooo congrats to Doyoung and Haechan!

:cheer-bunny:

Wishing Yuta a safe recovery ;(

Excited to check out Jaehyun's drama when I get the chance!

And omg WayV and Ten so sweet :pleading::pleading::pleading:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!