NCT News - June 10, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

June 10, 2022

NCT Dream

• Beatbox got its third music show win on MuBank. 🍾
    • NEW CONTENT: Adorable baby (with Eng subtitles!)
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• Jungwoo will be on the cover and have a 14-page feature in Arena Homme for July. The covers will e revealed on June 16h.
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • First look at the Zozotown special line (hint: it's even more underwhelming than Slow Acid. I will never complain about Nature Republic photoshoots again)
    • https://zozo.jp/event/nct/?utm…n=20220610_zozospot_sns_2
    • NEW CONTENT! Huya with Taeil, Doyoung and Jaehyun (now with English subs)

WayV

• no new updates

Cross-Unit

• More info on the NCT auditions.
    • External Content twitter.com

Charts & Numbers

• Superhuman becomes the 9th NCT 127 MV to hit 50M views on YT. 🍾
    • Melon: Beatbox dropped to #55, Glimo down to #85.
    • Check out Laleria's Beatbox stats tracking thread for more real time updates.
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Love Talk - 96.8M, Boom - 96.7M, Kick It - 95.5M, Make A Wish - 91.8M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK NCT Dream is the only unit to have topped the weekly Gaon digital chart (Hot Sauce and Beatbox)? NCT Dream AND NCT 127 have topped the weekly album chart - Dream with 7 albums and 127 with 8.

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

:shake-it:

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I haven't had time to actually update the comms center or member threads with IG updates and all of this stuff so will get that later, so no disclaimer today about finding the most up to date news 8o

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• we need another round of Huya shenanigans :yesr:

I'm excited for Jungwoo's photoshoot! He's gonna look amazing I already know.

• I'm really curious to see what the cb will be like and what languages? It would be awesome if they pulled English and Mandarin versions on the album like SM used to do for EXO and Lay.

wayv comeback? i think it might be in a similar format, but they do already do some english versions of popular bsides ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!