[life stories] RYUJIN SERIOUSLY LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT

• [life stories] RYUJIN SERIOUSLY LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT

bypannchoaJune 28, 2022
    AVvXsEjWw8SMXBxXkywrYTRvHTvfNTZ22hELUbHAsEUe3G1hLmTx-fdMC-RTEjsO77PAgeqreX2n_63vez9WxoZQ49IPmjT0IXnPP-q5YvKsduQwujsvV-jmjxiQKRCdfJXSRI8SuoCf3bxdSXv0thA-1ZS368nT3-9Bbpwbcg2BSwz2oRqnU_KOTJWcTC2d=s16000

AVvXsEichbXWbNvYxNn_kAIz02a9byz-xblyscBrtkJKzPUbwwDd2lxtpBd8xfwxSbJdPpDJQbv3pUyK2C0f63L31a90cuE05dhLlFrLxtIWgOFCQQdQdYHz6rKAx6BUtIBA-QCjjWnw89HZazt2q-2y6jtxVqs-0PXDV4Y3SGiOvMfempIxk3cbgIWIs_vD=s16000

Isn't she way too skinny??..

post response:
    [+84][-11]
    original post: here

1. [+65, -0]
    I feel like she'll look better if she gains a bit of weight back. Both look pretty but the image that I have of Ryujin is the healthy beauty? That's the vibe she gives

2. [+26, -6]
    Honestly, she looks better slimmer. She looks more puffy because of the cameras so she looks better skinny. And celebrities have their own teachers who work out with them so they can lose weight healthily. It's not like Ryujin lost all this weight in a short period of time either, she lost it gradually. If you fangirl on her, you would know

3. [+23, -5]
    Ryujin is seriously so pretty...

4. [+13, -2]
    If she gains weight, people will point it out, if she loses weight, people will point it out r*tardsㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -5]
    Honestly she looked better before... It feels like Ryujin's charms are gone?

6. [+9, -0]
    The picture with the pink shorts was just right. She's prettier with weight on..

7. []+8, -6]
    She doesn't suit long hair

8. [+5, -0]
    I feel like all ITZY members lost a lot of weight, especially Lia

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• she obviously did lose a lot of weight but knets pointing it out is always so backhanded

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I did notice she lost a bit of weight, but as long as she is healthy, not up to me or anyone else to dictate what her body looks like.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• she talked about losing weight before she even lost much, said it was for performances

if its for the visual aspect then thats just sad but not surprising knowing the standards knetizens have on their idols :pepe-shame: otherwise it would be hard to perform if they're underweight just because of how difficult itzys choreo is, and we already saw hints of this with how exhausted they were performing their loco choreo.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Ryujin beautiful in every weight, but her legs are starting to bend slightly from weakness, Her best look Not Shy and Wannabe era's. She was good during the mafia era. But now, even with clothes, her arms are so thin and her waist looks to thinny. She've probably lost weight because of the choreography, but if she don't eat it greasy normal food, it will get worse on a regular basis. So if they're already doing heavy choreography, I don't think they should be on a diet. I've never seen kpop back up dancers get underweight, on the contrary, they are muscular, thick legs and more built. Underweight is in term of dance not good either, for example, it can disturbed her balance a little bit. I know that visual perception cannot be destroyed in kpop, but at least she can stay at more stabil weight without risking a little more health. Ryujin used to be more built. I hope she goes back to that kind of weights again. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!