[theqoo] 3500 MALE ADULTS RESPONDED... PICKING THE #1 CELEBRITY WHO CAN NEVER BE REDEEMED

• [theqoo] 3500 MALE ADULTS RESPONDED... PICKING THE #1 CELEBRITY WHO CAN NEVER BE REDEEMED

bypannchoaJune 27, 2022
    AVvXsEhi3CiWRzS49NwjQ5apL1_cvynwUlWKc0QgIE6GNjpa-Vihu7SACZJ50sqGBCcQFi5V88Ypbkc-SmunZrXb3_ZfjgEL7TuK4sQ4SAd0ys1bjsrnsTbqEU1ZAN68rihHN-O4MWErJ25rTWFqc4uMoYLalIdsJul5V4JfhM35ljJN2R4JDbk5BcEj5KUN=s16000

Celebrities who have been reflecting ever since their controversy/scandalWho are the celebrities you think should "never be able to return"?

66.4% - Seungri
    66.4% - Go Youngwook (t/n: s*xually assaulting minors)
    55.8% - Steve Yoo (t/n: Korean singer who evaded military and became an US citizen, he was subsequently banned from coming back to Korea)
    40.8% - G.NA (t/n: pr*stitution)
    37.6% - MC Mong (t/n: draft dodging charge after removing 2 teeth to evade military)

MC Mong is amazing... To be linked to that lineup

original post: here

1. Why is G.NA here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The 4th person isn't at the level to be linked with these people. I would hate seeing all of Seungri's group and honestly I just hate him

3. Seungri is the wall

4. G.NA is really considered that level?

5. Lee Kyungyoung, Seo Sewon, Isu, Jung Joonyoung
    (t/n: Lee Kyungyoung (actor) - pr*stituting minors, Seo Sewon (comedian) - domestic abuse, Isu (singer) - buying teenager pr*stitutes in the army)

6. Go Youngwook was quite severe

7. Should add Jung Joonyoung and Isu

8. Seungri, Go Youngwook, Jung Joonyoung and Isu should never appear again

9. I was wondering how Go Youngwook didn't get #1?? Then I realized who #1 was. *nod*

10. So Seungri (with Jung Joonyoung and others) were strong enough to bury the others?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• why GNA? She didn't harm anyone

But also yeah the whole enlistment is such a sensitive topic to them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are we surprised by Korean men because she was exposed for prostitution, they don’t want to see a girl who is not pure and chaste

Lol you would turn it into a gender thing ignoring the whole fact these same people had higher votes and response against men who did the same shit ie seungri and those who did worse. But because one woman ended up on this list suddenly there's an issue?🤡🤡🤡

• Lol you would turn it into a gender thing ignoring the whole fact these same people had higher votes and response against men who did the same shit ie seungri and those who did worse. But because one woman ended up on this list suddenly there's an issue?🤡🤡🤡

Stfu, there are people who commited worse crime , prostitution should not even be there .

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!